• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to do in Savannah in June?

In summary, the conversation is about someone going to Savannah, Georgia with their sister for a girls get-a-way. They are looking for suggestions on things to do, including visiting the Juliette Lowe house and eating at The Lady & Sons. Other recommendations include Uncle Bubbas, a bus tour of the city, and visiting St. Johns Cathedral and Forsyth Park. The conversation also mentions the Bonaventure Cemetery, the Historic District, and a riverboat tour as potential activities.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I know some you cheffers are in Georgia. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to see and do in Savannah? I'll be there for a couple of days/nights in June. It will just be me and my sister (we're having a girls get-a-way). As former Girl Scouts we want to see the Juliette Lowe house and I want to eat at The Lady & Sons but beyond that I'd love some suggestions. TIA!

I have been twice with my Mom and my girls. Loved it!! The Lady and Son's is a must. Uncle Bubbas is very good too. There is a little place on River Street (I can't remember the name right off hand), but they serve burgers and really good home fries. We stayed right across from River Street, so we could walk pretty much anywhere. Make sure you take a guided tour though. You can do the little bus things that let you off and on. It is one cost for all day. They give you history of the city in between stops. It makes it easier to see everything you want to see. Be sure and visit St. Johns Cath. It is beautiful. I could go on and on, but will stop there. Would go back for a 3rd visit anytime.

I had forgotten about Uncle Bubbas and I will be sure to check into the bus tour.

i'm so jealous, my mom and i can't wait to plan a trip to eat at Paula's, and prolly gain 5 lbs in one meal

Hello there! I am also a pampered chef consultant and have been to Savannah before. It's such a beautiful city with so much to see and do. Besides the Juliette Lowe house and The Lady & Sons, I highly recommend taking a stroll through Forsyth Park and visiting the Bonaventure Cemetery. The architecture in the Historic District is also worth checking out. And if you have time, a riverboat tour on the Savannah River is a fun and relaxing way to see the city. Enjoy your girls get-a-way!

What are the must-see attractions in Savannah?

Some popular attractions to check out in Savannah include Forsyth Park, River Street, City Market, Bonaventure Cemetery, and the Historic District.

What is the weather like in Savannah in June?

In June, Savannah typically has warm and humid weather with an average temperature of around 85°F. It's a good idea to pack light, breathable clothing and stay hydrated while exploring the city.

Are there any outdoor activities to do in Savannah in June?

Yes, there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy in Savannah in June. You can take a stroll through one of the city's many parks, visit the beach at Tybee Island, or go on a riverboat cruise.

What are some popular local restaurants in Savannah?

Savannah is known for its delicious Southern cuisine, and some popular restaurants to try include The Olde Pink House, Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room, The Grey, and The Collins Quarter.

What is the best way to get around Savannah in June?

The best way to get around Savannah in June is by walking or using the city's free shuttle service, the Dot. You can also rent a bike or take a trolley tour to explore the city.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud