• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling Consultant: Maximizing Success While On The Move

In summary, a Traveling Consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who travels to different locations to host cooking shows and sell products. They travel once or twice a month within their designated region, but may travel more frequently during busy seasons or for special events. Becoming a Traveling Consultant offers opportunities for a generous income, product discounts, and travel. However, Traveling Consultants are responsible for their own travel expenses, although Pampered Chef does offer a travel allowance. Anyone over 18 with a passion for cooking and selling can become a Traveling Consultant, as no previous experience is required and training and support are provided by Pampered Chef.
ChristineK
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post so please bare with me. My full time job requires me to travel across the US. I go to a large city for 13 week assignments at a time. I just signed up for PC this past week with the thought that I can go into a town, network hard, establishing a few people under me and then move to my next assignment. Is this a receipe for success or failure?

If you are driving and can take your PC tools, catalogs, etc with you then I say go for it! You'll need to wear something that says Pampered Chef & be good about starting conversations with strangers. And don't forget Facebook Shows! :DIf you are flying, it will be harder not being able to actually DO Cooking Shows in your new city. You could do some Catalog Shows if you mail or have PC mail you some catalogs to your temporary location. They would probably put your suitcase over the limit on the flight.Congrats on your new business!

Thanks Sheila!

I spend 3 months or longer at a time in the new city so hubby and I drive. Our plan is for me to network at my job site and he would prospect for catalog and fundraiser shows. We actually were in Dallas last summer and lived in Deep Ellum! Loved the town, hated the heat.

1. What is a Traveling Consultant?

A Traveling Consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who travels to different locations to host cooking shows and sell our products. They are responsible for setting up demonstrations, providing product information, and taking orders from customers.

2. How often do Traveling Consultants travel?

The frequency of travel for Traveling Consultants can vary, but typically they travel once or twice a month to different locations within their designated region. However, during busy seasons or for special events, they may travel more frequently.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Traveling Consultant?

As a Traveling Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous income, receive discounts on products, and travel to different locations. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you'd like.

4. Do Traveling Consultants have to pay for their own travel expenses?

Yes, Traveling Consultants are responsible for covering their own travel expenses, such as transportation, lodging, and meals. However, Pampered Chef does offer a travel allowance to help offset these costs.

5. Can anyone become a Traveling Consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Traveling Consultant as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and selling high-quality kitchen products. No previous experience is required, as Pampered Chef provides training and support for all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jori-sc
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
janel kelly