• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Travel Checklist: What to Bring for Your Flight

In summary, you print out your boarding pass online and go through security with your carry on items.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What do I need to print out for our flights? Or does the sheet in the packet I got count? I don't fly very often so I have no clue what to bring with me to the airport.

You can check in online within 24 hours before your flight departs. You will be able to print your boarding pass then. No need to stand in any other lines for printing a boarding pass or checking in.When you get to the airport, you can just take your boarding pass and ID, check your bags at the baggage check area for that airline and then go thru security with your carry on items.Oh, from personal experience, if you are wearing a sweatshirt with a front zipper, make sure you wear something under it -- they WILL make you take it off and put it in the bin -- sort of embarassing to hold up the line while you are trying to explain that you only have a bra on under it! :blushing:Don't forget your passport if you are flying to Toronto! Have fun!

Passport, cash/credit-debit card, snacks, easy to wear shoes/jackets, etc....boarding pass printed is the way to go!

Yah I remember all that other stuff from the two times I flew before! Okay so I'll check into the boarding passes before I leave. Will it give me our return ones at the same time?

Most likely not. Online checking/boarding pass printing doesn't happen until 24 hours (or less) before the flight. You might be able to use the printer at the hotel when you get ready to come home.

A tip from someone who flies for work A LOT - if you are busty, don't go with super underwire - IT WILL pick up and you WILL get patted down. Most action I've seen in a while, ha!! Now I do a sports bra and a tight cami so at least I'm held down and don't put an eye out if I have to run to make a connector :)

andrealynne719 said:
A tip from someone who flies for work A LOT - if you are busty, don't go with super underwire - IT WILL pick up and you WILL get patted down. Most action I've seen in a while, ha!! Now I do a sports bra and a tight cami so at least I'm held down and don't put an eye out if I have to run to make a connector :)

No problem there - never been considered busty in my life :)

I do remember the last time I flew 1 1/2 years ago we were all taking our jackets off for security and my little niece who was 4 at the time got all upset because she was only wearing pj's and thought they were going to make her take her top off!! Poor thing!

Awww. Poor girl!! I always feel bad for kids in the security lines. It's gotta be scary.

1. What should I pack in my carry-on bag?

It is always a good idea to pack important items in your carry-on bag in case your checked luggage gets lost or delayed. These items may include your passport, travel documents, medication, electronic devices, headphones, and a change of clothes.

2. Can I bring liquids on my flight?

Yes, you are allowed to bring liquids on your flight as long as they are in containers that hold 3.4 ounces or less and all fit in a clear, quart-sized plastic bag. This includes items such as travel-sized toiletries, contact lens solution, and small bottles of medication.

3. How early should I arrive at the airport for my flight?

It is recommended to arrive at least 2 hours before your domestic flight and 3 hours before your international flight. This will allow enough time for check-in, security screenings, and any unexpected delays.

4. Do I need to print my boarding pass?

Many airlines now offer electronic boarding passes, which can be accessed through their website or mobile app. However, it is always a good idea to have a printed copy as a backup in case of any technical difficulties.

5. Can I bring snacks on my flight?

Yes, you are allowed to bring snacks on your flight. It is best to pack non-perishable items such as granola bars, trail mix, or crackers. Keep in mind that any liquid snacks, such as yogurt or applesauce, will need to follow the 3.4 ounce rule for carry-on liquids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbritt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen