• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Transportation Options Are Available From the Airport?

In summary, there are multiple transportation options from the airport, including a shuttle for $21 one way or $38 round trip, a taxi for a flat rate of $47, and a light rail system for $1.75. There is also a bus option that costs $10 per person and comes every 15-20 minutes. The bus can be found on Level 5, outside baggage claim, at Island 5. The exact stop for the hotel/convention center is not specified, but the schedule can be found at skyRide. It is recommended to have exact change for the bus and to be aware of additional fees for the taxi.
thebowman
Gold Member
So can anyone tell me what transportation there is from the airport? Do they have any public transportation like in Chicago with the EL? Or do we have to pay for a shuttle? I'm an inquiring mind and I need to know.

I don't think there is any public trans. DIA is a bit far out from the downtown area where we will be. You can book a shuttle or take a taxi.

Does anyone know the cost?

Here is the info I received from my upline-

The hotel is about 25 miles from airport( about 30-45 minutes)
There is a shuttle outside baggage claim. $21 1 way, or $38 rund trip - no need to make reservations- cash or credit cards.

Taxi cab- Ask for "flat rate to downtown" for $47 (otherwise the cost coul dbe $55 and over) - A great option if there is 2 or more.

I booked the shuttle and it was only $16 each way.... if you go to Consultants Corner and click on Leadership Conference and scroll to the bottom of the page there is information on how to get the discount.

okay I found (through the Denver airport web site) the light rail system. A bus from the airport to the light rail and light rail ($1.75) to Convention center. I can use what I saved for trinkets!

Ladies if you get on bus AF it takes you downtown for $10 per person

We are taking the bus!

pcgogetter said:
Ladies if you get on bus AF it takes you downtown for $10 per person

Does this AF bus come often to the airport I'm assuming? We're planning out our travel to the hotel and want to go the cheapest way. Is is clearly marked AF?

lockhartkitchen said:
Does this AF bus come often to the airport I'm assuming? We're planning out our travel to the hotel and want to go the cheapest way. Is is clearly marked AF?

There are several bus lines, but it will be marked on the front of the bus which line it is.
They are "RTD" buses, I live here in Denver, and I take them all the time to and from the airport.

Make sure you have the exact amount, 'cause they do not give change!!

Oh....Catch the bus on Level 5, outside bagage claim, go to "Island 5" to catch the bus. They come every 15-20 min. during the day.

You can see the complete schedule at
skyRide

See you all next week!!!:D

I confirmed with a taxi company you can get a flat rate from the airport to downtown for $45.00 plus the $3.00 gate fee when leaving the airport. Also add in a tip. They have van taxis that can hold between six and seven people. I would only stick with six. So the cost would run about $10.00 per person and you will get to the downtown area quite quickly.

Deb's A Cookin' said:
There are several bus lines, but it will be marked on the front of the bus which line it is.
They are "RTD" buses, I live here in Denver, and I take them all the time to and from the airport.

Make sure you have the exact amount, 'cause they do not give change!!

Oh....Catch the bus on Level 5, outside bagage claim, go to "Island 5" to catch the bus. They come every 15-20 min. during the day.

You can see the complete schedule at
skyRide

See you all next week!!!:D

OK, but which stop do I get off at for the Hotel/Convention Center? I'm confused!:confused:

1. What are my options for transportation from the airport?

At Pampered Chef, we offer several transportation options from the airport including shuttle services, private car services, and rental cars. You can choose the option that best fits your needs and budget.

2. How do I arrange for transportation from the airport?

You can arrange for transportation from the airport by contacting our customer service team or booking directly online. We recommend booking in advance to ensure availability and to receive any discounts or promotions.

3. Can I make changes to my airport transportation reservation?

Yes, you can make changes to your airport transportation reservation by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that changes may be subject to availability and additional fees.

4. Is there a limit on the number of passengers for airport transportation?

The limit on the number of passengers for airport transportation varies depending on the option you choose. Our shuttle services have a maximum capacity of 10 passengers, while our private car services can accommodate up to 4 passengers. If you have a larger group, we recommend booking multiple vehicles or contacting our customer service team for alternative options.

5. What is the cancellation policy for airport transportation?

Our cancellation policy for airport transportation varies depending on the option you choose. Generally, we require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations to receive a full refund. Please refer to your booking confirmation or contact our customer service team for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
Replies