• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transportation From Airport to Hotels?

International (ORD) to Denver International (DEN)Departure (ORD): January 7, 6:05 PM CST (evening)Arrival (DEN): January 7, 7:50 PM MST (evening)I have a couple others I'm traveling with and I don't know if they've already made shuttle reservations, but I'm
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into booking my flight for Leadership. My three roomates are arriving in Denver much earlier than I would be. Looks like the flight I could get would have me arriving in Denver at 7:50pm on Wednesday January 7th. Has anyone already done the research and found out the best/cheapest way to get from the airport to the downtown hotels? We're not staying at a conference hotel (to save on costs) but it's less than a mile from the conference center... any suggestions? Anyone else arriving that late and want to share a ride somehow?

<3 Darcy

I'd love to hear if anyone has researched this as well. I land close to midnight, so as much as I'd love to share a ride, I'm thinking you probably don't want to wait around for me :) :) :)

iteachurkid said:
I'd love to hear if anyone has researched this as well. I land close to midnight, so as much as I'd love to share a ride, I'm thinking you probably don't want to wait around for me :) :) :)

If I was closer to your arrival time, I definitely would! I'm planning on booking my ticket through Expedia.com and I saw an option to book airport transportations for $19 one way and then $19 back again to the airport on return. I'm really hoping there is a cheaper option out there for those of us traveling alone! Anyone know???

OhmyDLM said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into booking my flight for Leadership. My three roomates are arriving in Denver much earlier than I would be. Looks like the flight I could get would have me arriving in Denver at 7:50pm on Wednesday January 7th. Has anyone already done the research and found out the best/cheapest way to get from the airport to the downtown hotels? We're not staying at a conference hotel (to save on costs) but it's less than a mile from the conference center... any suggestions? Anyone else arriving that late and want to share a ride somehow?

<3 Darcy

Hey Darcy,
Do you have a direct flight or are you maybe connecting through O'Hare?? My flight gets into Denver at the exact same time, so I was just curious. Here's my flight info:
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
American Airlines # 703

Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) to Denver International (DEN)
Departure (ORD): January 7, 6:05 PM CST (evening)
Arrival (DEN): January 7, 7:50 PM MST (evening)

I have a couple others I'm traveling with and I don't know if they've already made shuttle reservations, but I'm usually in with them whenever they organize getting to the hotel. I can get you in on that too if you haven't found someone to share rides with.

I'll keep you posted.

When we went to Dallas, I just looked for other consultants at baggage claim and we all shared a cab. Worked out great.

Becky, your so sweet! My flight plans have changed a lil bit. I ended up finding two other people in my group that wanted to book with me, YAY!!! Just got the itinerary last night. Now I'm getting in much earlier in the day, at 12:30. We're connecting through Philly. I thank you so much for the offer, but I do hope that we can meet up at Leadership!!!

What are the transportation options from the airport to my hotel?

There are usually several transportation options available from the airport to your hotel. These may include taxis, shuttle buses, private car services, and public transportation. It's best to research and compare these options before your trip to determine which one is most convenient and cost-effective for you.

Do I need to book my transportation in advance?

It depends on the type of transportation you choose. Taxis and public transportation usually do not require advance booking, but shuttle buses and private car services may require reservations. It's a good idea to book your transportation in advance to ensure availability and avoid any delays or wait times.

How much does transportation from the airport to my hotel cost?

The cost of transportation from the airport to your hotel can vary depending on the distance, mode of transportation, and any additional fees or surcharges. It's best to research and compare prices beforehand to get an idea of the cost and budget accordingly.

How long does it take to get from the airport to my hotel?

The duration of the trip from the airport to your hotel will depend on the distance and mode of transportation. Taxis and private car services are usually the fastest options, while shuttle buses and public transportation may take longer due to multiple stops. It's best to plan for some extra time in case of traffic or delays.

Are there any special accommodations for travelers with disabilities?

Yes, most transportation companies have accommodations for travelers with disabilities. This may include wheelchair-accessible vehicles or specialized services for those with mobility issues. It's best to contact the transportation company in advance to make any necessary arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies