• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing P3 Receipts: How to Transfer Show Info and Print on Another Computer

In summary, you can print a receipt from P3 by clicking on "print sales receipt" button under the SHOWS tab in the bottom left corner.
ChefMary412
I have my P3 info on a netbook that is not currently set to a printer. Is there a way to save and send a receipt to another computer with P3 on it to print?

I need the help of my brother to set up the printer with this thing, and he is out of town... I need the receipt now.
I think my other option is to type the show into the other P3 and print receipts but not submit there?

do a back up of your P3 file. write it down, then make a copy of that file on a disk and put the disk in the 2nd computer. when P3 loads, do a "restore" on the file and load the file you just copied. the 2nd computer will have the updated copy.
save the file on the 2nd computer first... so you can revert back to it when done.

Two thoughts come to me:
1) If you have P3 on two computers, you should be making sure they both have identical information, anyway. This can easily be done by saving a back-up on a USB drive, then importing it to the other computer. This would also answer your question.

2) If you don't want to, or can't, do the above, you can save the receipt to your hard drive, then attach it to an e-mail to yourself, which can then be opened and printed from your other computer. Unless you upload the back-up, though, I don't think you can 'save' the receipt to the second version of P3.

If you're only looking to print a receipt, just create the receipt PDF on the netbook, save that file on a USB drive or email it to yourself, then open the file on the PC with the printer.

You don't need to save the receipt on the other computer, any time you need a copy in the future you can just generate it from P3 where you submitted it.

NooraK said:
If you're only looking to print a receipt, just create the receipt PDF on the netbook, save that file on a USB drive or email it to yourself, then open the file on the PC with the printer.

That's what I was thinking. Select to "print the receipt"...it opens the PDF version of the receipt. Save that file and then do as Noora suggest. Then all you need is the P3 paper so you have the info on the back of the receipt when you print it from whatever computer you load it onto.

thanks!! You guys are great..
I only have P3 on that other computer because I needed a back up while this one crashed a few months ago.

How the heck do you print receipts from P3???
I have been looking everywhere. I'm sure it's right.in.front.of.my.face. but i just can't see it!! The Help search function is getting me nowhere.

Thanks!

iluvmygarlicpress said:
How the heck do you print receipts from P3???
I have been looking everywhere. I'm sure it's right.in.front.of.my.face. but i just can't see it!! The Help search function is getting me nowhere.

Thanks!

yes, it's in front of your face. In the show window (lower left) when you've got the show pulled up, there's a button "print sales receipt".

No worries. P3 isn't the most user-friendly program out there. Sometimes what seems like the easiest things are easily missed.

I still can't find it! Grrrr...

When I first downloaded P3 on my new laptop, it loaded incorrectly and I couldn't save any customer information. So I uninstalled & re-installed it and customer info saves now but I'm wondering if I'm still missing something. I saw a screenshot of P3 somewhere and it had a "Finish" button at the bottom of the customer information. My screen is empty there. Maybe the "print sales receipt" button is hiding wherever that "finish" button is.

Under the SHOWS tab in the bottom left corner. Highlight your show that you want to print the receipts for, then click on Print Sales Receipts in the first line right under the tab.

1. What is a "Transfer Show" and how does it differ from a regular cooking show?

A "Transfer Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef cooking show where the host demonstrates various recipes and techniques using our products. The difference is that the host will focus on how to transfer these skills and recipes to print, such as creating recipe cards or using our online recipe database.

2. Do I need any special equipment or materials to host a "Transfer Show"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or materials. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary materials, including recipe cards and information on how to access our online recipe database.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for hosting a "Transfer Show"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a "Transfer Show." Our host rewards program remains the same for all types of cooking shows, including "Transfer Shows."

4. Are there any additional benefits for hosting a "Transfer Show"?

Yes, in addition to earning host rewards, hosting a "Transfer Show" also allows you to learn new skills and recipes that you can easily transfer to print for future use. It's a great way to expand your cooking knowledge and repertoire.

5. Can I invite guests to a "Transfer Show" who have never attended a Pampered Chef cooking show before?

Yes, you can invite anyone you like to a "Transfer Show," even if they have never attended a Pampered Chef cooking show before. It's a great opportunity to introduce new people to our products and the benefits of hosting a cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DMB75