• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training Wheel Notes From Pampered Chef Home Office Traci!

In summary, Ann R. went to a Training Wheels session on Monday last week and found it to be very helpful. The highlights of the session were that be a friend, be sincere, be enthusiastic, be in control, and be brave.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I went to this really inspiring Training Wheels session on Monday last week. Traci from the Home office came to Kansas City and talked about Booking and Recruiting. Alot of this really hit home for me and just clicked. I just wanted to share. I'm a pretty detailed note taker, so bare with me.

The complete attachment with examples is attached, but here is the highlights!

The thing to remember in Booking or Recruiting is to BE these 7 things!
Be a Friend - Be personable, be able to be comfortable with each guest & Host. LEARN NAMES!
Be Sincere - Make yourself approachable! Be direct about each person’s needs / wants. Asking once is polite, Asking again is sincere!
Be Enthusiastic - Offer suggestions, tell people about it. Share it like you would a good book or good movie.
Be Intent – Be intentional! Talk Sales while planning (Hosting). By the time the show happens you should be planning for the future bookings that you’re going to get.
Be Persuasive - NOT Abrasive!! Let them see our offer as a good one. They buy because they understand the value.
Be in Control – of your business! When someone tells you they have your phone number they’ll call YOU, tell them I know we get busy, so if I haven’t heard from in a week / month or so I’ll call and check on your schedule then.
Be BRAVE

Check out the attachment for lots more info... I hope you get as much out of the training wheels as I did!

Attachments

• Notes from June 4th Training Wheels 6407.doc
    52 KB · Views: 504
Thank you so much! I am going to read it after I get the kids to bed.

thanks sherri
just printed it out to read later :)

I love detailed note takers... makes the information you share much more complete! I can't wait to read the whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to post!

This was very helpful. Thank you.

You ROCK! God Bless you for helping us with this!

Thanks! Just skimmed through it and it's amazing... can't wait to really read it all!

Thanks. Those sound simply enough to do... All I need to do is really implement them.

Thanks for sharing and taking good notes!

Ann R.

Thanks for the info - will defniately use. This is especially helpful for those of us who are still in our "shell":cool:

ChltNCRenee said:
Thanks. Those sound simply enough to do... All I need to do is really implement them.

I hear ya! I'm determined to get in gear. It was really inspirational to me. I thought they way she put things was really simple to follow. I just had to share!

Thanks for sharing - wish I'd known about it, I'm only 1 hour north of KC, was it a cluster meeting? Possibly at Kelli's? Just was curious...

Thanks for the awesome notes :)

KC is about 4 hours from me, but I'm always up from a road trip. How did you hear about this? It sounds like it was wonderful!

Once a month my director (Cindy Iverson), her director (Brenda Cumpton) and her director (Lori Milbruit) get all their directors and all their consultants together and does a training wheels. Most of the time their free, unless they have a special speaker. This one was $5.00 (I got an early bird registration $2.50 - How can I not go!) It's in Independence MO, off of Noland Road. About an hour away from me, but so worth it 9 times out of 10. I don't think they'd mind if others come, I can check to make sure and let you know. The next time we have it I'll pass on the word. Sometimes they offer several kinds of workshops - kinda like a mini conference. There are always really great ideas to keep you pumped!

Thanks for sharing these awesome notes with us!!

Can't wait to read this when I get some peace. Well, maybe not. I will be holding on to it forever!

Wow! That sounds great. My director is so far from her director, etc. that we don't do big things like that. We might need to take a road trip!

Thank you for this! I need help in this area!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, Will read just as soon as I take my test.

1. What are Training Wheel Notes and how can they benefit me?

Training Wheel Notes are weekly emails sent out by Pampered Chef's Home Office Traci to consultants. They provide valuable information about product updates, promotions, and tips for running a successful business. These notes can help you stay informed and make the most of your Pampered Chef career.

2. How often are Training Wheel Notes sent out?

Training Wheel Notes are sent out once a week, usually on Mondays. This allows you to stay up-to-date and plan your week accordingly.

3. Can I access previous Training Wheel Notes?

Yes, you can access previous Training Wheel Notes through your Consultant Workstation. Simply log in and click on the "Training Wheel Notes" link under the Resources tab.

4. Are Training Wheel Notes only for new consultants?

No, Training Wheel Notes are beneficial for all consultants, regardless of their experience level. They provide valuable information for running a successful business and staying informed about new products and promotions.

5. How can I make sure I'm receiving Training Wheel Notes?

To ensure you are receiving Training Wheel Notes, make sure your email address is up-to-date in your Consultant Workstation. You can also check your spam or junk folder to make sure the emails are not being filtered there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK