• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best PC Training Videos on YouTube | DFWPamperedChef's Channel

In summary, several YouTube channels have been discovered that feature PC training videos, including DFWPamperedChef's Channel and pampchefnow's Channel. These videos cover topics such as knife skills, cooking shows, and recruiting techniques. Some consultants have expressed concerns about whether posting these videos is allowed, but others see it as a helpful resource for improving skills. There is also interest in finding specific consultant's websites and materials, such as flyers and invitations. In addition, there is mention of training tapes and cassettes that can be taken to shows for inspiration.
I just found a set of 6 videos showing Jillian Grant's Cooking Show! I am definitely going to watch this, because I want to see how she does her recruiting thing. I've been curious ever since that clip from that one call that HO sent out.pampchefnow's Channel - YouTube

Thanks for both!

I think they have relaxed quite a bit for this. I am sure they are glad if it is for training us to be better! I just saw a little clip on fb with a gal...had her apron on, name tag, showing folks how to use the can opener. I think it is a GREAT idea!!

ChefCKHall said:
I think they have relaxed quite a bit for this. I am sure they are glad if it is for training us to be better! I just saw a little clip on fb with a gal...had her apron on, name tag, showing folks how to use the can opener. I think it is a GREAT idea!!

Well, the policy says that it is OK to post to FB, but not YouTube. I remember someone wanting to do lessons on YouTube, without even mentioning they're a consultant, and HO said to do that we would have to cover up all PC logos on the products we showed.

I love it though, and hope that HO will not make them come down.

Does anyone know her Jilian's website? In her videos she referred to some things that are on there. Also, she referred to some other flyers she gives out to people at check out for them taking the catalog home and gathering orders. And she mentioned theme show invitations and such. I'd love to see what she has. :love:

.biz/jilliane

If anyone is interested in training tapes/cassettes/CDs that you can take with you on way to shows (gets you pumped for your show and may give you a new idea or two to use that night!) I have a bunch to part with. Sets consist of anywhere from 8-16 cassettes with topics consisting of booking, recruiting, relocating, kitchen show live, training downline, etc!

Hey Chef Elmer! We are practically neighbors! I am in Becket :)

Most of the videos I have found on YouTube- you have to have the link to find them. they weren't just "out there". I "follow" Patti Mocerino's channel...she posts quite a few from different events.

Chef Elmer I'm interested... our van only has a cassette so I'd love something to listen to without having to make sure I have my mp3 player everytime I leave the house!

1. What types of training videos can I expect to find on DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel?

DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel features a variety of training videos related to cooking, recipes, and product demonstrations for Pampered Chef products. You can also find videos on tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products, as well as tutorials for hosting successful Pampered Chef parties.

2. Are the training videos on DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel suitable for beginners?

Yes, the training videos on DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel are designed to be helpful for both beginners and experienced cooks. The videos are easy to follow and provide step-by-step instructions, making them perfect for those who are new to cooking or using Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I access the training videos on DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel for free?

Yes, all of the training videos on DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel are available for free. Simply visit the channel and browse through the videos to find the ones that interest you. You can also subscribe to the channel to receive notifications when new videos are uploaded.

4. How often are new training videos uploaded to DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel?

New videos are uploaded regularly to DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel, typically once or twice a week. The channel also features a playlist of "Throwback Thursday" videos, where older videos are re-shared for those who may have missed them.

5. Can I request a specific training video on DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel?

While DFWPamperedChef's YouTube channel does not take requests for specific videos, you can leave a comment on any video with suggestions for future content. The channel also takes suggestions and feedback through their social media pages and website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM