• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Training Must-Haves for Boosting Your Success: Tips from a Direct Sales Pro

In summary, it is recommended to take online training courses and review paperwork while waiting for a call with your director to discuss goals. When ordering fall paperwork, prioritize getting updated training materials and consider purchasing Belinda Ellsworth's materials after discussing with your director. It's also beneficial to reach out to upline or fellow consultants for support.
jenniferp417
Ok. I need a fresh start. I have a call scheduled with my director next week to talk about how to meet my goals, but in the meantime:

I need to take the training courses online.
I need to read my paperwork - my binder, etc.
I have the DVD that came in the old kit, I need to sit and watch that entire thing.

When I place my fall paperwork order, what training materials should I get?
Should I save up for Belinda Ellsworth? What would really help me?

Thanks! :)

I wouldn't buy anything until you have done the first three things you have listed AND talked with your director. You need to decide what your goals are to know what to focus on.
Actually, I'm not all that into buying CDs/DVDs anyway, because I usually won't listen to/watch things a second time. So, I'd rather borrow it from someone and only buy it if I REALLY love it and it really speaks to me.

I actually have bought several of the training CD's and love them. I buy one or two with every supply order and put them in my car to listen to. I actually do listen to them over and over and it seems to really sink in. I have found that I actually put some of the wording to use at my shows!

I find the free e-mail tips at http://www.thesuccessfactory.com/ very good I always buy a training CD with every supply order.

At conference I ordered the 12 workshop set so I have all the best of National Conference before it goes to the supply order form

I am creating my own little training library - Hmm what should I listen to today

Hi there! I completely understand your desire for a fresh start and I'm so glad to hear that you have a call scheduled with your director to discuss your goals. In the meantime, it's great that you have identified some steps to take to help you get back on track. Taking the training courses online and reviewing your paperwork are both excellent ways to refresh your knowledge and skills.As for your fall paperwork order, I would highly recommend getting the updated training materials that are specific to the current season. These materials are designed to help you stay current with the latest products and promotions, and they can be a valuable resource for your business. As for Belinda Ellsworth's training materials, they can definitely be beneficial for your business, but it's important to prioritize and make sure you have the basics covered first.I would also suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. They can offer valuable insights and tips to help you reach your goals. Best of luck to you on your fresh start, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking! :)

1. What kind of training materials are included in the "Training Must Haves" package?

The "Training Must Haves" package includes a variety of resources to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business. This includes a training manual, instructional videos, and access to online training modules.

2. Are the training materials in the "Training Must Haves" package updated regularly?

Yes, our training materials are regularly updated to ensure that you have the most current and effective tools for your business. We value continuous improvement and strive to provide the best resources for our consultants.

3. Can I access the online training modules at any time?

Yes, the online training modules are available 24/7 for your convenience. You can access them at any time that fits your schedule.

4. Is there a cost for the "Training Must Haves" package?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the "Training Must Haves" package. However, this fee is a small investment in your business and will provide you with valuable resources to help you succeed.

5. Can I share the training materials with my team members?

Yes, you can share the training materials with your team members. We encourage collaboration and support within our consultant community, and sharing these resources can help everyone succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
janel kelly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg