• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Fun Ideas for a Team Training Meeting in September?

In summary, the training meeting for September will be held on Tuesday, September 15th at 2:00pm EST at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. There is no fee to attend and the topics covered will include new product releases, sales techniques, and party planning tips. Unfortunately, the meeting is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and guests are not allowed to attend.
kreaser
Gold Member
HI everyone
just wondering what everyone (who holds monthly meetings for their team) is doing this month??? Just thought I might find some new fun ideas here from others! I usually have about 8-10 who come. We are a very active bunch and have lots of fun,,,,but coming up short for actual training this month. We did new products last month and everyone also brought a recipe to share from the new SB. I have fairly "new" consultants in the group
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

How about a food chopper competition (2 food choppers) and divide into two teams. Ask questions about the stoneware. first one, slaps the food chopper. Fun and great for those that may not know a lot about stoneware.

Hi there! I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but one idea could be to have a mini training session on social media and how to effectively use it for your business. You could also have a fun activity where everyone creates a vision board for their business goals and share them with the group. Another idea could be to have a guest speaker or trainer come in and talk about a specific topic related to your business. Hope these suggestions help!

What is the date and time for the training meeting in September?

The training meeting for September will be held on Tuesday, September 15th at 2:00pm EST.

Where will the training meeting be held?

The training meeting will be held at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. The exact location will be provided to attendees upon registration.

Is there a fee to attend the training meeting?

No, the training meeting is free for all Pampered Chef consultants.

What topics will be covered during the training meeting?

The training meeting will cover new product releases, sales techniques, and tips for successful party planning.

Can I bring a guest to the training meeting?

Unfortunately, the training meeting is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. Guests are not permitted to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
c00p
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu