• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director AILY CHALLENGE: Boost Your January Sales with Our 10 Day Challenge

In summary, "Training I Promised" is a training program suitable for anyone looking to improve their skills in a specific area. The length and topics covered vary depending on the course chosen, and there is a cost associated with the program. However, there may be options for payment plans or financial aid for those in need.
pckelly
Here is the training I promised you all last week. Basically, it's a series of 10 emails or FB posts to your group, sent beginning 12/26 and ending 1/4. The email encourages them to complete a challenge, make a recipe and provides a bit of motivation.

I have done this for the last 3 years with good success. Even if they don't complete every single challenge, they are still hearing from me everyday and have to think, at least for a second, about their PC business. I have seen better January sales as a result of this 10 day challenge.

Let me know your questions. I simply copy/paste from the doc into the email. Be sure to read carefully b/c there are some personal bits of info in there that may not apply to your group. Tweak as needed.

Good luck!
D
View attachment training, 10 Days to Increased Pampered Chef Business Challenge, 2012 update.doc

Thank you I am going to use it

I just read over it. That is an awesome document!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Love it! I'm going to use this too - and do the challenge too (minus throwing my name in for the $50 gc)!

This is awesome. I became motivated just reading through it. Thank you so much for sharing. I am definitely going to do this with my team.

Wow, thanks for sharing! Great info!!

I have been sending these out to my team this week and they are LOVING IT! Thank you so much for the idea!

Sandi

Wow! Thanks so much!

1. What is "Training I Promised"?

"Training I Promised" is a training program designed to help individuals develop and improve their skills in a specific area.

2. Who is this training program for?

This training program is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their skills, whether it be for personal or professional development.

3. How long is the training program?

The length of the training program may vary depending on the specific course chosen, but on average it can range from a few weeks to a few months.

4. What topics are covered in "Training I Promised"?

The topics covered in "Training I Promised" depend on the specific course chosen, but they can range from technical skills to soft skills and everything in between.

5. Is there a cost for "Training I Promised"?

Yes, there is a cost for "Training I Promised". The exact cost may vary depending on the specific course chosen, but there are often options for payment plans or financial aid for those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow