1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Training CD

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Finally breaking down and ordering some catalogs ... and am thinking of tossing in a training CD.

What do you reccomend?

* High Impact Host Coaching

* Booking strategies from the pros (I am not sure if this is one I have already.)

Also, since this will be my first supply order since last summer (I usually split an order of books with somebody in my cluster) should I expect to get a free pack of receipts?

May 28, 2009
  2. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I have enjoyed the ones I have, I think I have 5 or 6. Order something that is in line with what you are If you are in need of bookings order something for that, if you are weak in host coaching, order that, I have that one, it's really good! I put them in the car when going for longer drives, like a host that is an hour away!!

May 28, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I have both and couldn't choose between them. Which ever one you pick listen to it several times, not just once. They are very helpful and the 2nd, 3rd or even 8th time I listen to them I pick up something new. I think they are very worth the $2.

4. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I recently placed my first order of the season and didn't get the free receipts.
    Do you have to still put in a number to receive them? I thought since we only had the one now we didn't need to do that?

Kelly V.

May 28, 2009
  5. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I haven't gotten any free either, and I've placed a couple orders since they came out in march..maybe we aren't getting them anymore?

May 28, 2009
  6. Cr8vKitchen

Cr8vKitchen Member

I have about 5 of the CD's and LOVE them! They've been a huge help to me...especially the host coaching ones. I leave them in my car and listen to them on my way to and from my day job.

May 28, 2009
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

For only $2 each, I'd get both! I'm with Crystal, I don't know if I could choose.

May 28, 2009
  8. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I agree with getting them both! For the price you cannot beat it!

I had to call HO to get my free receipts.

May 28, 2009
  9. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

Okay, so when I get my order tomorrow I should expect to see some free receipts???? how many? do you have to order a certain amount of supplies to get them?

May 28, 2009
  10. KellyRedHead

Let us know if you get them.

I may have to call HO.

Kelly V.

May 29, 2009
  11. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

Well got my supply order today and no extra receipts. Guess I'll call home office tomorrow.

May 29, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Two questions:

When we order the 100 catalogs, do they come in 25 sealed increments?

Also, what is this free receipt deal, and how do we address it when calling HO?

Many thanks!

13. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

1. Yes they come in packs of 25

2. We used to get 40 of the new receipts with each changeover package, but then they went to itemized and write-in receipts, so we had to order them - they were free, but you had to order so they knew which kind you wanted. Then they went to just write-in receipts, and they came automatically with the first supply order of the new season. This past March, many people didn't get them in their first supply order. I didn't get mine, but I sent an email, and got them a couple weeks later.

May 29, 2009
  14. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I tried to head off the "missing receipt" thing at the pass and called HO to see if there was a code I needed to enter. They insisted that there wasn't. They BETTER be in there.

Yes, they come in packs of 25 ... my recruiter and I always split a pack because it's cheaper than paying $35 for 50 catalogs. This way we each only pay about $22 and it works out to about $11 a pack ... we save about $25.

On the plus side, I am FINALLY getting my free trivet.

15. KellyRedHead

I emailed HO about not getting my free receipts and here what I got:

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Per your inquiry, if you did not receive them on your first supply order, it will automatically ship to you on your 2nd Supply Order.

I really could have used them now, even though they were only 25. I hope to get them in my next order. The problem is I try not to order to often, it gets me in trouble and I order to much!!:cry:

Kelly V.

Have something to add?