• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Host Supplies: Tips & Tricks for New Hosts

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers free receipts with your first order of the season. You must order at least every month in order to receive these receipts.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Finally breaking down and ordering some catalogs ... and am thinking of tossing in a training CD.

What do you reccomend?

* High Impact Host Coaching

* Booking strategies from the pros (I am not sure if this is one I have already.)

Also, since this will be my first supply order since last summer (I usually split an order of books with somebody in my cluster) should I expect to get a free pack of receipts?

I have enjoyed the ones I have, I think I have 5 or 6. Order something that is in line with what you are If you are in need of bookings order something for that, if you are weak in host coaching, order that, I have that one, it's really good! I put them in the car when going for longer drives, like a host that is an hour away!!

I have both and couldn't choose between them. Which ever one you pick listen to it several times, not just once. They are very helpful and the 2nd, 3rd or even 8th time I listen to them I pick up something new. I think they are very worth the $2.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Finally breaking down and ordering some catalogs ... and am thinking of tossing in a training CD.

What do you reccomend?

* High Impact Host Coaching

* Booking strategies from the pros (I am not sure if this is one I have already.)

Also, since this will be my first supply order since last summer (I usually split an order of books with somebody in my cluster) should I expect to get a free pack of receipts?

I recently placed my first order of the season and didn't get the free receipts.
Do you have to still put in a number to receive them? I thought since we only had the one now we didn't need to do that?

Kelly V.

I haven't gotten any free either, and I've placed a couple orders since they came out in march..maybe we aren't getting them anymore?

I have about 5 of the CD's and LOVE them! They've been a huge help to me...especially the host coaching ones. I leave them in my car and listen to them on my way to and from my day job.

For only $2 each, I'd get both! I'm with Crystal, I don't know if I could choose.

I agree with getting them both! For the price you cannot beat it!

I had to call HO to get my free receipts.

Okay, so when I get my order tomorrow I should expect to see some free receipts???? how many? do you have to order a certain amount of supplies to get them?

Let us know if you get them.

I may have to call HO.

Kelly V.

Well got my supply order today and no extra receipts. Guess I'll call home office tomorrow.

Two questions:

When we order the 100 catalogs, do they come in 25 sealed increments?

Also, what is this free receipt deal, and how do we address it when calling HO?

Many thanks!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Two questions:

When we order the 100 catalogs, do they come in 25 sealed increments?

Also, what is this free receipt deal, and how do we address it when calling HO?

Many thanks!

1. Yes they come in packs of 25

2. We used to get 40 of the new receipts with each changeover package, but then they went to itemized and write-in receipts, so we had to order them - they were free, but you had to order so they knew which kind you wanted. Then they went to just write-in receipts, and they came automatically with the first supply order of the new season. This past March, many people didn't get them in their first supply order. I didn't get mine, but I sent an email, and got them a couple weeks later.

I tried to head off the "missing receipt" thing at the pass and called HO to see if there was a code I needed to enter. They insisted that there wasn't. They BETTER be in there.Yes, they come in packs of 25 ... my recruiter and I always split a pack because it's cheaper than paying $35 for 50 catalogs. This way we each only pay about $22 and it works out to about $11 a pack ... we save about $25.On the plus side, I am FINALLY getting my free trivet.

I emailed HO about not getting my free receipts and here what I got:

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Per your inquiry, if you did not receive them on your first supply order, it will automatically ship to you on your 2nd Supply Order.

I really could have used them now, even though they were only 25. I hope to get them in my next order. The problem is I try not to order to often, it gets me in trouble and I order to much!!:cry:

Kelly V.

What is the process for ordering host supplies?

The process for ordering host supplies is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the “Host” tab. From there, click on “Order Supplies” and you will be directed to the host supplies ordering page. Select the items you would like to order and add them to your cart. Once you have everything you need, proceed to checkout and enter your payment information. Your supplies will then be shipped directly to you.

What supplies are available for hosts to order?

As a host, you have access to a variety of supplies to help you host a successful party. These include catalogs, order forms, recipe cards, and product samples. You can also order business supplies such as business cards and brochures to help promote your party and business. Additionally, you can order host rewards such as free products and discounted items to use as incentives for your guests.

Is there a minimum order amount for host supplies?

No, there is no minimum order amount for host supplies. You can order as many or as few supplies as you need for your party. We want to make it easy for you to have a successful event, so feel free to order whatever supplies you need.

How long does it take for host supplies to be delivered?

Delivery times for host supplies may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. In general, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. If you need your supplies sooner, expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost.

Can I return or exchange host supplies?

Host supplies can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, as long as they are in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies