• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for training a new consultant?

In summary, the new consultant is given the Succeed With Us book to read and then referred to the Training New Consultants Guide if they have any questions.
esavvymom
Staff member
Is there something you give New Consultants who join your team that gets them going - that allows them to work on it independently a bit, more than you holding their hand? I know the PC Kit has a great workbook, and I'll encourage that for sure, but wondering if you give something a bit more.

I have a possible new member, and I'm a detail person when it comes to training, but I don't have time right now (or for the next 2-3 months foreseeable) to spend training someone in person or even on the phone. I'm stretched thin now as it is. :) So the more I can provide her to work through on her own pace, once I get her into the system and show her around (I can do that much), the better!

Get her to do the online training and be there for support with questions....I try to contact 3-5 times a week in the first 30 days, 30-60 days once a week and the last 30 every other week...after that they should be good to go...texts are always a quick and easy way to communicate so if you have it use it....have her right down any questions to save some time when she calls you or if you call her.....Let her know that you are there to help/guide her, but you are not there to run HER business....also, let her know that the upline is there to support her. Good Luck on your new recruit!

The Succeed With Us book (May be the one that's included in the kit). I walk through this with potential consultants! I always refer to it when training and then you'd want the Training New Consultants Guide that is a companiion for you. It helps you know exactly what to do and when, even what questions to ask and what online training to recommend.

1. What should be included in the training program for a new consultant?

A comprehensive training program for a new consultant should include information about the company's history, culture, and values, as well as an overview of the products or services offered. It should also cover the consultant's role and responsibilities, sales and customer service techniques, and any necessary technical skills or tools. Additionally, training should include shadowing experienced consultants and hands-on practice with real clients.

2. How long does training typically last for a new consultant?

The length of training for a new consultant can vary depending on the company and the complexity of the role. On average, training can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months. However, it is important to note that training should be an ongoing process, with continuous learning and development opportunities provided throughout the consultant's career.

3. What are the key skills and qualities a new consultant should possess?

A new consultant should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build relationships and trust with clients. They should also have a good understanding of sales and customer service techniques, as well as problem-solving and critical thinking abilities. Other important qualities include adaptability, self-motivation, and the ability to work well under pressure.

4. How can a company ensure the success of a new consultant during training?

To ensure the success of a new consultant during training, a company should provide a supportive and structured learning environment. This can include assigning a mentor or buddy to the new consultant, providing regular feedback and coaching, and offering resources and tools for continuous learning. It is also important to set clear expectations and goals for the training period.

5. What should be the focus of training for a new consultant?

The focus of training for a new consultant should be on developing the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively perform their role. This includes product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service skills, and any technical skills required. Training should also emphasize the company's values and culture, as well as the importance of building relationships and providing quality service to clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt