• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade Ss2 for Ss3?

In summary, customers can trade in their SS2 product for an SS3 product through the company's trade-in program by contacting customer service. This allows them to upgrade to a product with improved features and may also qualify them for a discount. Eligibility for trade-in can be checked by contacting customer service or checking the company's website. Customers must send in their SS2 before receiving the SS3, and they can trade in multiple SS2 products for one SS3 product, but the trade-in value may vary.
ChefKeender
I earned the SS2 collection, but most of these items are duplicates
for me. I really want SS3 but unfortunately will not have enough
sales to earn it. Would anyone be interested in some sort of trade?
Thanks!

Kindra

TradeI have the stainless bowls and prep bowls from SS3 that I have an extra set of. What was in SS2? I would be willing to make some kind of trade. You can email me at [email[/email].
Thanks

Last edited:

1. Can I trade in my SS2 product for an SS3 product?

Yes, you can trade in your SS2 product for an SS3 product through our trade-in program. Simply contact our customer service team to initiate the trade-in process.

2. What is the benefit of trading in my SS2 for an SS3?

The SS3 product offers upgraded features and improvements compared to the SS2, providing a better cooking experience. Additionally, you may be eligible for a discount on the SS3 product when you trade in your SS2.

3. How do I know if my SS2 is eligible for trade-in?

You can check the eligibility of your SS2 for trade-in by contacting our customer service team or checking our website for the list of eligible products.

4. Do I need to send in my SS2 before receiving the SS3?

Yes, in order to receive the SS3 product, you will need to send in your SS2 first. Once we receive and inspect your SS2, we will ship out your new SS3 product.

5. Can I trade in multiple SS2 products for one SS3 product?

Yes, you can trade in multiple SS2 products for one SS3 product. However, the trade-in value may vary depending on the condition and model of your SS2 products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies