• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade Dots SA Pieces - Email [email protected]

In summary, Trade Dots SA Pieces are a set of kitchen tools and gadgets sold by Pampered Chef that are versatile and durable. They can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultant Beth and come with a limited lifetime warranty. It is best to hand wash them and avoid using metal utensils to maintain their quality. Proper storage is also recommended to prevent rust or corrosion.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have some of the dots SA new in box that I would be willing to trade for the new version if anyone wants to complete their set of dots and doesn't care for the new pieces they are getting in their packages.

I'll be offering my team and local customers the pieces in my cupboards because I fear they might break/chip without original boxes. I love my dots and will keep some of the pieces I am using for serving pieces but DH really wants lighter weight dishes and there is just so much room for dishes...

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

1. What are Trade Dots SA Pieces?

Trade Dots SA Pieces are a set of kitchen tools and gadgets designed and sold by Pampered Chef. They are versatile and durable pieces that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

2. How can I purchase Trade Dots SA Pieces?

You can purchase Trade Dots SA Pieces by contacting Pampered Chef consultant Beth at [email protected]. She will be able to provide you with more information on the pieces and how to place an order.

3. Do the Trade Dots SA Pieces come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Trade Dots SA Pieces, come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, the product will be replaced or repaired free of charge.

4. Can I use Trade Dots SA Pieces in the dishwasher?

It is not recommended to put Trade Dots SA Pieces in the dishwasher. It is best to hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them immediately to maintain their quality and finish.

5. Are there any special care instructions for Trade Dots SA Pieces?

To maintain the quality and longevity of your Trade Dots SA Pieces, it is recommended to avoid using metal utensils on them, as it may scratch or damage the surface. Also, make sure to store them properly in a dry place to prevent rust or corrosion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • naekelsey