• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade New Mini Sling for Lunch Tote ?

In summary, the Mini Sling is a small, compact bag for holding essentials, while the Lunch Tote is a larger bag for keeping lunch and drinks cool. Customers can trade in their Mini Sling for a Lunch Tote through the Trade Program, with the cost depending on the condition of the Mini Sling. Exchanges for different patterns or colors are also allowed. To initiate a trade, customers can contact the Customer Care team for assistance and receive a shipping label to send back the Mini Sling.
cochef
Gold Member
I would gladly trade the new mini tote bag for the lunch tote. I know I can purchase it later but thought there might be a possibility of a trade - anybody?

Still looking for a possible trade :)

I will trade you if I am able to earn my lunch tote :).

I have my second party to put in this weekend and would gladly trade you the lunch bag for the sling tote. You do mean the one that holds the mini catalogs?

I just PM'd both of you :)

Co Chef, I would FOR SURE give you my lunch tote in exchange for a mini sling! I wanted that one so bad and was SO disappointed I didn't earn it. And frankly not kicked in the head with a lunch tote. Besides, I can order it myself if I want it that bad!

Still looking for a lunch tote?

1. What is the difference between the Mini Sling and the Lunch Tote?

The Mini Sling is a small, compact bag that is designed to hold just the essentials, such as a phone, wallet, and keys. The Lunch Tote, on the other hand, is a larger bag that is specifically designed to keep your lunch and drinks cool and organized.

2. Can I trade in my Mini Sling for a Lunch Tote?

Yes, you can trade in your Mini Sling for a Lunch Tote. Our Trade Program allows customers to exchange their current Pampered Chef products for new ones at a discounted price.

3. How much will it cost to trade in my Mini Sling for a Lunch Tote?

The cost will depend on the condition of your Mini Sling. If it is in good condition, you may receive a higher discount on the Lunch Tote. Our Trade Program also offers free shipping on all exchanges.

4. Can I trade in my Mini Sling for a different pattern or color?

Yes, you can trade in your Mini Sling for a different pattern or color in the Lunch Tote. Our Trade Program allows for exchanges between different products, as long as they are of equal or greater value.

5. How do I initiate a trade for my Mini Sling for a Lunch Tote?

To initiate a trade, simply contact our Customer Care team and let them know you would like to exchange your Mini Sling for a Lunch Tote. They will guide you through the process and provide you with a shipping label to send back your Mini Sling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie