• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade: Classic Rectangular Baker for Stoneware Bar Pan

In summary, the Classic Rectangular Baker and the Stoneware Bar Pan have several differences. The Classic Rectangular Baker is made of ceramic and has a glazed finish, while the Stoneware Bar Pan is made of stoneware and has a natural, unglazed finish. The Stoneware Bar Pan also has slightly higher sides and a larger surface area. The Stoneware Bar Pan is safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, but not in the broiler or on the stovetop. It is recommended to hand wash the pan to prolong its lifespan. Metal utensils should not be used on the Stoneware Bar Pan, and it should be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. To maintain the pan, it should be seasoned with
lopezva
Hello,

I am new to this, but I would like to trade my stoneware, a new Classic Rectangular Baker, for a new Stoneware Bar Pan. If anyone is interested in this trade, please let me know.

Also, I tried to find the LetsMakeADeal yahoo group, and could not find one specifically for Pampered Chef Consultants. If someone can send me this link, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Veronica

Let's make a deal linkhttp://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/
Good luck!

I have a brand new classic bar pan willing to trade. Not sure what the shipping would be though. I dont have the origonal box but its never been used.

1. What is the difference between the Classic Rectangular Baker and the Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Classic Rectangular Baker is made of ceramic and has a glazed finish, while the Stoneware Bar Pan is made of stoneware and has a natural, unglazed finish. The Stoneware Bar Pan also has slightly higher sides and a larger surface area compared to the Classic Rectangular Baker.

2. Can I use the Stoneware Bar Pan in the microwave?

Yes, the Stoneware Bar Pan is microwave safe. However, it is not recommended to use it in the broiler or on the stovetop.

3. Is the Stoneware Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Bar Pan is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the Stoneware Bar Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Stoneware Bar Pan as they can scratch the surface. Use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils instead.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Stoneware Bar Pan?

To clean, simply hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. To maintain, season the pan by rubbing a thin layer of vegetable oil on the surface before first use and periodically thereafter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mary tarrant
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Kathy Scott