• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Panorama Point Tracker and Cookware Ordering on Consultants Corner

In summary, the tracker for panorama points is not available and it is unclear when it will be available.
janel kelly
I was told and I read that we would be able to see how many panorama points we have earned so far on consultants corner today. I can't find the tracker for the points. I click on view panorama points but its just shows which cookware we earn with a certain amount of points. I also thought we could order cookware we have earned on CC too by today but I can't find that anywhere either. Can someone point me in the right direction?

It was supposed to be available today so just give it a little more time. I would love to know how many of us have checked CC today looking for that feature. We are all so excited!!

I checked too!I read in an e-mail that it will be available late today but I still keep checking!

What is everyone going to get first?

I want the stir-fry skillet - haven't had one yet!

I suspect that every consultant in the world is hitting that site today because the performance is awful.

The nerve of all of you, to have the same idea as me! Stop logging on to the CC so I can go find my stuff, will ya?

IT'S UP! IT'S ONLINE NOW!

Home > Consultant's Corner > Consultant Incentives > Recruiting and Sales Promotions > Panorama Points Redemption

This is what I want!
pamperedteresa2005 said:
I read in an e-mail that it will be available late today but I still keep checking!

What is everyone going to get first?

I want the stir-fry skillet - haven't had one yet!

HOW many points does everyone have?? I have 887 points so far. I can't believe we have until May, that's great. I still have two Feb. shows to submit on Friday and that includes 4 60% off pans for two hosts and one past host they booked from. Plus one host wants the roasting pan for half off. I am really going to try to get that 5 piece set, maybe the skillet - lid combo and the stir fry. We'll see, I'm so excited!! I love the PC cookware! I love it even more when it's FREE!! Keep up the good work everyone, I hope you earn what you want!!
DEBBIE

:mad: I only have 121! :( I could cry! I have 3 recruits that have decided to wait until school lets out for the summer! So there goes 1500 potential points, plus I had one host on the line to buy 2 sets of Pro at half off and SHE CHANGED HER MIND!! I really nearly cried on the way home! I was so excited to be half way to my goal! BUT I still have 2 shows open and both ladies are interested in the cookware along with my cousin and the mother of one of my hosts! So all is not lost!

7 pc set is on it's way!!I am such a tracker it is pitiful! WOW, this chart is wonderful! I am so happy to have this amazing chart to help us track our points! I am so excited to say that I have 4850 in points!! I have ordered my 7 pc set and it should be on it's way! :D Waiting to order the 5 pc set!

Just remember everyone that you have until the end of May to earn everything!

What is everyone's goal for earning cookware???? :) Remember one of the first step to achieving a goal is to set one!! The second step is to write it down...and the third step is to share it! So tell us...what do you want?

I want every piece! I love freebies! :D

I HAD 1769., but I redeemed 900 to get my stirfry skillet. I am now saving for the 7 piece set

I have 856! I have my eyes set on the 7 piece set. It is a very doable goal. I can't believe how long we have. :D

mrssyvo said:
I HAD 1769., but I redeemed 900 to get my stirfry skillet. I am now saving for the 7 piece set
Every time I see this post, my brain sees "spiffy skillet" and I always want to ask you which one is "spiffy."

They all are, actually.

I have 1328.25 and I'm saving for the sets as well!!! I will have another 500 this month when my recruit qualifies!! :D

...i have about 2200 points...i put in a show last night and those points haven't hit yet so i hope they will be on there later and i'm going to start out with getting the 5pc set and eventually i want to get all the pieces....so from what i can understand we can only get one of the open stock pieces but as many sets as we want...can anyone clarify me on this?

NopeUnfortionately we are only able to get one of each of the sets and open stock pieces. When I picked the 7 pc set, it checked the box and grayed the area out to show I wouldn't be able to order another 7 pc set. But I guess since it is free I shouldn't complain! :D

I want all of itI'm hoping to get it all, I want to replace my Gen II set, want to give that to someone, but not sure who yet!

Hopefully I'll have 1500 pts by the end of month, and have 118 total so far and another feb show to enter. yippee can't wait!

Oh, and a few people at my Strollerfit class who are doing the layaway--love that program by the way!

ange

Hoping to get a set!I'm at 592 right now but I have 2 more shows to close out for last month that each have 2 pieces of cookware on them. I only have 2 pieces of cookware and no money because I am saving for a Disney trip. Good Luck to everyone! :D

Pan O RamaI have 1100 points right now and a recruit that is on track to qualify. February wasn't as good as I had hoped...some hostesses didn't use their 60% off but still plenty of time to sell those sets at 1/2 off! I've had more luck with the saute pans but it sure takes a lot of those to get there!

I'm shooting to earn both sets and the family skillet!

Good luck to everyone and let us know if you have any great sales techniques that are helping on cookware!

Michele

I have 2311 points right now and cannot decide what to get!

My tip for selling cookware is one I learned from this site...burning cheese in the saute pan and showing how easy it is to clean.

What are Panorama Points?

Panorama Points are rewards that customers can earn through various actions, such as hosting a party or making a purchase, with Pampered Chef. They can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

How do I track my Panorama Points?

To track your Panorama Points, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Panorama Points" tab. Here, you will see a breakdown of your earned points and any available rewards.

Do Panorama Points expire?

Yes, Panorama Points expire after 12 months of being earned. It is important to keep track of your points and redeem them before they expire.

Can I transfer my Panorama Points to someone else?

No, Panorama Points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder.

What happens to my Panorama Points if I return a product?

If a product that earned you Panorama Points is returned, those points will be deducted from your account. If you have already redeemed the points, they will be deducted from your next purchase or refunded to your original form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies