• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Tracking Device for Shipped Show in pp

In summary,If you want to find out whether a show has been shipped from the home office, you can check the shipment status on consultants corner.
Happy Mom
How do I find out whether a show has been shipped from the home office? I know there is a tracking device , but I can't find it in PP. Can you please tell me the steps to follow.

Thanks you.

Its not in PP as far as I know. You can check the shipment status on consultants corner. After you put in your password to log on there will be a box on the right with a list of different things you can click on like host and guest specials. Shipment status is on that list too.

Thank you.

Do you...have the opportunity to talk to your recruiter or director if they are different people? They need to be telling you all this important stuff.
I would suggest taking some time out and really going through CC as there are ton of great things out there to help you monitor your business. Everything from the shipping status to Individual Tracking which will show you exactly how you stand each month for career sales, monthly sales so you can stay on top of your goals and it will even tell you how many bookings there were for each month so you know to go back to those shows and follow up on those bookings.
Everything from Teleclasses to The Incentive calculator are there so you know at all times how you are doing.
I would be absolutely lost with those tools!

Yeah, that would be nice; it's the same person. If I call with a specific question before early in the day, I can usually get an answer. She doesn't do much in the way of telling consultants much at all. She never even finished my training. I think I had one 5-10 minute phone call, and that was it.

Happy Mom said:
Yeah, that would be nice; it's the same person. If I call with a specific question before early in the day, I can usually get an answer. She doesn't do much in the way of telling consultants much at all. She never even finished my training. I think I had one 5-10 minute phone call, and that was it.
Wow, that's really a bummer. Luckily there's this site to fall back on, but what's an even bigger bummer is she gets an "override" on your sales exactly for the purpose of what it sounds like she ISN'T providing!!! Training, support, guidance, etc. Be sure to let her know that you have questions and that it would be really useful to set up REGULAR training calls or go to her cluster meetings (is that possible?). I'm glad you have this site and everyone on here for feedback, but it's too bad you're not getting it from the biggest source you SHOULD be getting it from. :(

Her cluster meetings are a joke. She reads from a script, throws out some products, people schmooze, eat and go home. To make things worse, I have to compete with her for shows and sales since we leave in close proximity.

I am about ready to throw in the towel.

Last edited:

1. How can I track my shipped show in Pampered Chef?

To track your shipped show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your shipped show and track its delivery with the tracking number provided.

2. What if I didn't receive a tracking number for my shipped show?

If you did not receive a tracking number for your shipped show, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the tracking information and help you track your order.

3. Can I track my shipped show on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can track your shipped show on the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your shipped show and track its delivery with the tracking number provided.

4. How long does it typically take for a shipped show to arrive?

The delivery time for a shipped show can vary depending on your location and shipping method selected. You can track the status of your shipped show using the tracking number provided and contact customer service if you have any concerns about the delivery time.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my shipped show?

If you need to change the shipping address for your shipped show, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to update the shipping address for you as long as the order has not yet been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Debala715