1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tracking # for incentives?

1. vhadley

vhadley Member

I just earned my free stoneware on Sat. (signing up in Sept), woo-hoo!!! I already got my pc money and my free website, last night I got my email where I picked out my free stones!! Now I can't wait to get them! When you earn the free incentives, does it show up on your shipping area, or do you just get it? I also earned the duffel bag, woo-hoo!! I'm SO excited :)

Vicky

Oct 18, 2011
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Things like the duffle bag will just show up with fed-ex . But you need to keep track of some incentives , like be sure if it say entered as x month and submitted by x month. One time I submitted 7200. In a sell Athlon month my mistake one of the parties was a May show . I was 6.34 cents short f the 6000.00 level
    Also TPC , I remember adding up the totals 10 times a day cause that last month will not really show up on the tracker so YOU need to check it .
    Sounds like you are off to a great start good luck

Oct 18, 2011
  3. vhadley

vhadley Member

wow, that would really be upsetting to miss it by such a short amount! I got my stoneware today!! woo-hoo! I ordered the taupe, it's a lot darker in person than in the picture, but I'm just happy I got it :)

Oct 20, 2011
Have something to add?