• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Earn My Incentives? Excitement Over Free Stoneware and Duffel Bag!

In summary, a tracking number for incentives is a unique code assigned to consultants to track their sales and performance for incentive programs. It can be found on the consultant dashboard and is updated on a weekly basis. Each program has its own tracking number and it should not be shared with others to avoid inaccurate tracking.
vhadley
I just earned my free stoneware on Sat. (signing up in Sept), woo-hoo!!! I already got my pc money and my free website, last night I got my email where I picked out my free stones!! Now I can't wait to get them! When you earn the free incentives, does it show up on your shipping area, or do you just get it? I also earned the duffel bag, woo-hoo!! I'm SO excited :)

Vicky

Things like the duffle bag will just show up with fed-ex . But you need to keep track of some incentives , like be sure if it say entered as x month and submitted by x month. One time I submitted 7200. In a sell Athlon month my mistake one of the parties was a May show . I was 6.34 cents short f the 6000.00 level
Also TPC , I remember adding up the totals 10 times a day cause that last month will not really show up on the tracker so YOU need to check it .
Sounds like you are off to a great start good luck

wow, that would really be upsetting to miss it by such a short amount! I got my stoneware today!! woo-hoo! I ordered the taupe, it's a lot darker in person than in the picture, but I'm just happy I got it :)

1. What is a tracking number for incentives?

A tracking number for incentives is a unique code that is assigned to each individual consultant in order to track their sales and performance for incentive programs. It is used to monitor progress and eligibility for rewards and bonuses.

2. How do I obtain my tracking number for incentives?

Your tracking number for incentives can be found on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. If you are unable to locate it, you can contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I use the same tracking number for multiple incentive programs?

No, each incentive program will have its own unique tracking number. This ensures that your progress and performance are accurately tracked for each specific program.

4. How often are tracking numbers for incentives updated?

Tracking numbers for incentives are typically updated on a weekly basis. However, during busy times or special promotions, they may be updated more frequently. It is important to regularly check your tracking number for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I share my tracking number with others?

No, your tracking number for incentives is unique to you and should not be shared with anyone else. Sharing your code could result in inaccurate tracking and may impact your eligibility for rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pc_jessica