• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking chart

natural

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Hi I am so on fire to teach my team to track their leads,,,especially the NO's Does anyone have a pre-made tracking chart of sorts, I see the 321 one here, but I am encouraging more than 3 contacts..anyone?

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
My Director on a call last night told me there was a no tracker on the website. I just looked and I couldn't find it. Does someone else see it?

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
I use a lead binder that my director set me up with, works nice! I don't think I have the instructions on my computer though, I just have a hard copy.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Encourage them to make tasks in P3 with "due dates" that will prompt them to make a follow up call. ;) They can then make notes each time they contact the person & set a new "due date" to follow up again in so many days/weeks/months. :D

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
Encourage them to make tasks in P3 with "due dates" that will prompt them to make a follow up call. ;) They can then make notes each time they contact the person & set a new "due date" to follow up again in so many days/weeks/months. :D

I admit I am guilty of not using the tasks in P3. I much prefer a paper system. I jot notes on paper during all my calls anyway, I don't want to have to type them in also. Plus I can take my lead binder anywhere to make a few calls where ever I am.

Although, if I do get my new laptop, I could take that anywhere too... but I digress. =)

EDITED to add... I see a file here that looks like the instructions for the style of lead binder I use- go to files and search lead binder. =)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views