• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking a Sept. Shipment: Where to Look

In summary, to track your Sept. shipment, log into your Pampered Chef account or use the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. If you cannot find your tracking number, it can be located in your shipping confirmation email or by logging into your account. If your tracking information shows that your shipment has been delivered but you have not received it, check with your neighbors or contact customer service for assistance. Finally, if your shipment has not yet been processed, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting customer service.
Happy Mom
Where can I track a show that was sent in September?

Go on Consultants Corner and in that frequent links box on the right, click on Shipment Status. It should show you everything you've submitted through PP. If there's a shipping date listed, click on "Shipped to Host" or "Shipped to Consultant" for the respective show. It should tell you the estimated date it'll be delivered or the date it was delivered. Sometimes there's a lag of about 24 hours for that to be updated. Be careful....UPS re-uses their tracking numbers so an old date with an old location may pop up. Just check the date.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, that helped me figure out the date it was to be delivered.

1. How do I track my Sept. shipment?

To track your Sept. shipment, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the “My Orders” section. From there, click on the order you wish to track and you will see the tracking information provided by the shipping carrier.

2. Can I track my shipment without a Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can track your shipment without a Pampered Chef account by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. Simply go to the website of the shipping carrier and enter the tracking number to see the status of your shipment.

3. I can’t find my tracking number, where can I locate it?

Your tracking number can be found in your shipping confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the “My Orders” section. Select the order you wish to track and the tracking number will be displayed there.

4. My tracking information says my shipment has been delivered, but I haven’t received it. What should I do?

If your tracking information shows that your shipment has been delivered, but you have not received it, we recommend checking with your neighbors or the front desk of your building to see if they accepted the package on your behalf. If you still cannot locate your shipment, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Sept. shipment?

If your shipment has not yet been processed for shipping, you may be able to change the shipping address for your Sept. shipment by contacting our customer service team. If your shipment has already been processed, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
California Girl
  • Polliewiggle