• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Our Change Over Kit and Products Earned

2014 Fall Mini Catalog2014 Fall Season's Best2014 Fall/Winter Catalogs/25Merrill FlyerFedEx Notification (If you signed up for this)Your Changeover Kit
ChefChris
Gold Member
just wondering if anyone has figured our a way of tracking our change over kits and free products earned with the new web? I knew how to with the old web but can't seem to figure it out on the new web since our product adjustments are handled differently.

I was wondering that too. I couldn't even get to the place to do a product adjustment...it just kept kicking me back to the instruction page.

The old way is still on there. On the main CC page, under shipment status is product adjustment. Then you should get the 3 links grouped together for the new self-service product adjustment process. Look lower on that page and there should be the link for product adjustments for shows submitted in P3. I don't see a "g" shipment for me yet. People on FB say that HO said that the changeovers and FFA boxes were being picked yesterday. My show I submitted on Aug. 1 has been picked since yesterday so maybe they haven't updated the system or are still catching up on shipping.

Last edited:
Becca_in_MD said:
The old way is still on there. On the main CC page, under shipment status is product adjustment. Then you should get the 3 links grouped together for the new self-service product adjustment process. Look lower on that page and there should be the link for product adjustments for shows submitted in P3. I don't see a "g" shipment for me yet. People on FB say that HO said that the changeovers and FFA boxes were being picked yesterday. My show I submitted on Aug. 1 has been picked since yesterday so maybe they haven't updated the system or are still catching up on shipping.
I wasn't seeing a G shipment on mine either...I was sure they had been shipped and I just wasn't getting one! So, I am glad to see there is still a chance! :)

in yesterday's newsletter, there was a link to sign up for fedex notifications. I did that and set up an account. I received notification immediately that my delivery from Pampered Chef should be coming today!! Can't wait!

Was you FFA in with your change over box?

I still have not received mine and signed up for FedEx manager with no notifications from them. I was active in June and submitted the two shows, I also got an email saying I did the free for all

My change over information is finally there.. It was dated as a 7.24 shipment! It shipped yesterday and I have a delivery date of Saturday. Too bad I didn't earn free for all.. but can't wait for the new catalog and season's best... I want to see recipe cards too. We get them right? (brownie pan cheesecake.)

Yes. One of each recipe card and that recipe is also in the Season Best which you will get one of.

Thanks! I never knew that! What does an I mean in the number? (if G is the changeover kit.)

I was wrong. There are no recipe cards in the change over kit.Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I have included below a list of the items in the Fall/Winter Changeover Box. Here's what's in it per HO.New Season Guide - Fall 2014
2014 Fall Mini Catalog
2014 Fall Season's Best
2014 Fall/Winter Catalogs/25
Merrill Flyer

I received mine today...I was worry because even though I signed up for FedEx notifications I did not receive any. When I tracked my shipment it said it was to be delivered today to Mena Arkansas...I live in Red Oak, OK. But it did arrive today. I found it at the back door partially on the sidewalk and partially in the wet grass. Fortunately I found it before it was damaged. I have repeatedly told the FedEx people to put my boxes on the front porch which also has a covered car port and shelves so things will not be on the ground. UPS has no problem with this...but FedEx seems to not care that packages are damaged in the snow/rain. Off topic I know. I am so excited to get my products...and the changeover kit was in the same box. It makes me sad that we no longer get a copy of the recipe cards, sample/supply order form, receipts and cd/dvd of the new selling season. I'm going to have to go back and look at the supply list on the website. I did not remember seeing those nice show recipe cards my director had...hhhmmm

BethCooks4U said:
I was wrong. There are no recipe cards in the change over kit.Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I have included below a list of the items in the Fall/Winter Changeover Box. Here's what's in it per HO.New Season Guide - Fall 2014
2014 Fall Mini Catalog
2014 Fall Season's Best
2014 Fall/Winter Catalogs/25
Merrill Flyer
In the past, there has been a Sample order form in the changeover box. Is it now on CC somewhere? Just asking here to save time of trying to figure out where it would be on CC!

long in to cc right top corner click on show cart than there is a link for product click and left side of page there should be a link for samples

1. How do I track my Change Over Kit and Products Earned?

To track your Change Over Kit and Products Earned, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" section. From there, click on "My Performance" and then select "Track My Change Over Kit and Products Earned." This will show you a breakdown of your earned products and their corresponding points.

2. When will I receive my Change Over Kit and Products Earned?

Your Change Over Kit and Products Earned will be shipped to you within 7-10 business days after the end of the month in which you earned them. You will receive an email notification when your products have been shipped.

3. Can I use my Change Over Kit and Products Earned towards my host rewards?

No, the Change Over Kit and Products Earned are separate from your host rewards and cannot be combined or used towards them. However, you can use your earned products as incentives for your hosts or customers.

4. How do I know how many points I have earned towards my Change Over Kit and Products?

You can view your earned points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Business" section. From there, click on "My Performance" and then select "Track My Change Over Kit and Products Earned." You will see a breakdown of your earned points and the corresponding products.

5. Can I redeem my Change Over Kit and Products Earned for cash?

No, the Change Over Kit and Products Earned cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used to purchase products from Pampered Chef. However, you can use your earned products as incentives for your hosts or customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies