• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!

In summary, "Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!" is a special promotion where customers can create a wishlist of their favorite Pampered Chef products and share it with family and friends to potentially win those items for free. To participate, customers need to create a wishlist on the website and share it through email or social media. Any Pampered Chef product can be added to the wishlist, but only available products are eligible for the promotion. Customers can earn one entry for each unique purchase made from their wishlist, and the winner will be randomly selected and announced at the end of the promotion period.
byrd1956
Gold Member
http://www.pinterest.com/thepamperedchef/tpcwishlist/
I found this and I have made a comment, but am I really entered? Maybe I missed some instructions.
Do I have to also 'pin' my wishes on my Pinterest page? If so, I need some help as I didn't see a link to do that.
Anyone understand this better than I? Thanks.

Consultants aren't eligible so it doesn't matter.

Thanks. I was confused and didn't find the rules.

What is "Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!"?

"Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef is offering to its customers. It allows you to create a wishlist of your favorite Pampered Chef products and share it with family and friends to potentially win those items for free.

How do I participate in "Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!"?

To participate, you will need to create a wishlist of your favorite Pampered Chef products on our website. Then, share your wishlist with friends and family through email or social media. Every time someone purchases an item from your wishlist, you will earn an entry into the drawing to win your wishlist for free.

Can I add any Pampered Chef product to my wishlist?

Yes, you can add any Pampered Chef product to your wishlist. However, only items that are currently available for purchase can be included in the promotion. If a product is out of stock or discontinued, it cannot be added to your wishlist.

How many entries can I earn for "Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!"?

You can earn one entry for each unique purchase made from your wishlist. This means that if someone buys multiple items from your wishlist, you will earn an entry for each item purchased. The more items purchased from your wishlist, the more chances you have to win!

When will the winner of "Win Your Wishlist with The Pampered Chef: Help Needed!" be announced?

The winner will be randomly selected and announced at the end of the promotion period. The exact date will be stated on our website and social media channels. Make sure to follow us to stay updated on the promotion and winner announcement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies