• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Window Decal - A Chef I'm Not, But I Can Cook!

In summary, people are asking what I cook or if I am a chef (if they don't know what TPC is!) and then asking if I can be their personal chef. I have given catalogs with information on what I do and how they can order online. I've also gotten a few orders that way. It is aggravating to lose magnets, but it is helpful to give catalogs.
heat123
Silver Member
I think this is the 4th response I have gotten in the past couple months when they see my window decal, they ask what I cook or if I am a chef (if they don't know what TPC is!)

Do you all get this alot too?? Kind of makes me wish I were so I could offer that service to those interested!;)

never got it, but i have the magnets that say independent consultant. so not sure.

however, im bummed, lost a magnet while driving somewhere yesterday. they werent cheap either.:cry:

that's a big bummer! I heard stories like that before deciding on window decals. Sorry to hear that!

Heather - I've gotten this question before - mostly from men, and mostly at the grocery store! (go figure!) I use it as an opportunity to tell them what we do and ask if they're interested in more information. I usually give them a catalog (without my address on it - just my cell # and website) and tell them how they can order online. I've gotten a few orders that way, and some went back to their wives who booked a show, ordered products, or recommended me to their school/church for a fundraiser. Any little bit helps!! :)

hmm how can I put a spin on the conversation then... something like: yes I cook a recipe for you and your freinds yada, yada, yada?

I bet...
heat123 said:
hmm how can I put a spin on the conversation then... something like: yes I cook a recipe for you and your freinds yada, yada, yada?

YOu could do it as a Personal Chef too, I wouldn't want to, but then....

Good Luck!

Liz

Yea I had a man ask me that once.

yeah, it was 3 guys asking and 1 girl. Any suggestions on how to spin it around to get them order or book a show?

I got a call last week to do a tasting for a wedding. They left a pretty detailed message on my phone. He said they had heard of "us" and were interested in a tasting. I left a detailed message back and haven't heard from them yet. Offering the registry that is.

cathyskitchen said:
Heather - I've gotten this question before - mostly from men, and mostly at the grocery store! (go figure!) I use it as an opportunity to tell them what we do and ask if they're interested in more information. I usually give them a catalog (without my address on it - just my cell # and website) and tell them how they can order online. I've gotten a few orders that way, and some went back to their wives who booked a show, ordered products, or recommended me to their school/church for a fundraiser. Any little bit helps!! :)
What a great idea! I will have to keep some catalogs with that info.

vwpamperedchef said:
never got it, but i have the magnets that say independent consultant. so not sure.

however, im bummed, lost a magnet while driving somewhere yesterday. they werent cheap either.:cry:

I had someone in the neighbor "borrow" mine...I was very upset!

Missy. I am going to call Merrill and see what they say. I mean the other one is still holding on. I dont understand it.

I've given my car a good cleaning, and cleaned the magnets so they the dirt doesnt get in between. I've done all the right things...

Ahh.. its aggravating!

1. How do I apply the Pampered Chef Window Decal?

To apply the Pampered Chef Window Decal, clean the surface of your car window with soap and water and dry it thoroughly. Then, peel off the backing of the decal and carefully place it on the desired location, smoothing out any air bubbles. Finally, firmly press the decal onto the window to ensure it adheres properly.

2. Can the decal be used on other surfaces besides car windows?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Window Decal can be used on any smooth, non-porous surface such as laptops, water bottles, and kitchen appliances. Just make sure to clean the surface before applying the decal for best results.

3. What is the size of the decal?

The Pampered Chef Window Decal is 5 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size to display on car windows or other surfaces without being too overwhelming.

4. Is the decal weather-resistant?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Window Decal is made with high-quality vinyl material that is weather-resistant, making it durable and long-lasting for outdoor use.

5. Can I remove the decal once it is applied?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Window Decal can be easily removed by gently peeling it off the surface. However, please note that the decal is not reusable and may not adhere as well if re-applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies