• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations

In summary, the purpose of Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations is to invite guests to a wedding shower and showcase Pampered Chef products. These invitations can be ordered through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website and can be personalized with event details. They are available in various designs and anyone can use them to host a shower, with the potential for rewards if you are a consultant.
flossienurse
Has anyone ever purchased/used TPC bridal shower invitations listed in the supply order? Just wondering what they look like. Picture on the supply fact sheet is not very good and I can't tell what is on the back. I know this is a stupid thought :rolleyes:, but I would hope there is somewhere to write name, date, location, etc. I can't see where that is on the picture.

thanks
Renee

I use them and I like them! They have a tear off recipe card for each person invited to fill out with their favorite recipe then they bring it to the shower and the bride gets a collection of recipes! There is also plenty of space to write the show info on the back of the invite (they're like a postcard, only larger).

great! thanks for the info!!

What is the purpose of Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations?

The purpose of Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations is to invite guests to a wedding shower hosted by the bride or groom, where they will have the opportunity to sample and purchase Pampered Chef products.

How do I order Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations?

You can order Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the invitation design you like and customize it with the necessary details.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use these invitations?

No, anyone can use Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations to host a wedding shower. However, if you are a consultant, you may be able to earn rewards for hosting a shower with these invitations.

Can I personalize the invitations with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations with the date, time, location, and any other relevant details for your specific wedding shower.

Are there different designs to choose from?

Yes, there are various designs available for Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations. You can choose from different themes, colors, and styles to find the perfect invitation for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • pamperedlinda