• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Updates: Progress Check-Ins for Personal Sales and Recruiting

In summary, Leggy asked me to do updates on people of where they started to check-in vs. where they are now so we can see progress. I thought it would be fun to see their "thermometers" but I can't figure out how we could post the image in here so there is a link to each person's thermometer...
Deb, Here's a toast to you! Will buy you a real drink the next time I see you!!!

What an inspiration!

Thanks April was 7400 this will teach me not to have a bad Febuary and have to make me crazy in May

I was gone all day for a craft fair...I was biting my nails for you Debbie reading the early part of the thread...I was SO relieved when you said you were done!Congratulations Doreen too!!!! Yeah guys!Off to update the first page!

Congratulations, Ladies!!!

Hey Janet,
There's another cheffer going for TPC....I just talked with her; she's compiling her last catalog shows and individual orders as I type....so look for one other name to add to your list.

(You know who you are;) ....so hurry up and submit those orders, so we can toast you too! :) )

Hey - I'll add her as soon as I know!!!! :)

Lori did it, too!!!! (That's who Leggy was talking about) WAHOO!!!

made it with dollars to spare =)

Debbie - What is Lori's userid here?Congratulations Lori!

She just posted above you.

DebbieJ said:
She just posted above you.

Ah, missed it because I had the thread open before she posted...

thanks Janet!!

Woo-hoo Lori!!! Great pull-through!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH Deb!!! Wo-hoo; I knew you'd do it!
Congrats to Lori & Doreen too!
Janice--what a sweet dh!

My friend who doesn't post here often made it in personal sales too....CONGRATS gaddischef:D

UGH! Morfia - I'm so embarrassed that I missed you in the list! You are too awesome! Did you earn any other categories than sales?

Going to correct the list now!

Great job ladies!!!!

<h2>1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.</p><h2>2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?</h2><p>Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.</p><h2>3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?</h2><p>Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.</p><h2>4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?</h2><p>It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.</p><h2>5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!</p>

1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?

Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.

2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?

Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.

3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?

Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.

4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?

It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.

5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?

If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!

Back