• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Updates: Progress Check-Ins for Personal Sales and Recruiting

In summary, Leggy asked me to do updates on people of where they started to check-in vs. where they are now so we can see progress. I thought it would be fun to see their "thermometers" but I can't figure out how we could post the image in here so there is a link to each person's thermometer...
Linda, next year I am NOT waiting til the last week of May to make it!!! ;)

I'm not waiting either.If I don't mess up in Feb I should be good and not stress in May wating up to the last min to get sales in.
Also I'll be another year older and Stess is not good .............
:blushing:

:thumbup: YEAH! My host called and we closed. I now have to wait for her checks to arrive and then it will be official...I will let you know!!

WHOHOO Janice! Way to go!

I'm done. Just submitted the last sales I needed. (Whew)
Thank you thank you thank you for all the encouragement.

Cheering like crazy for Janice, Deb, and Doreen!

legacypc46 said:

Way to go Kris!!
Congratulations!!

Thanks Carolyn! Wish we were in the same wave; I'd love to cheer when they add your second diamond at NC. :)

CONGRATULATIONS KRIS!! :D :D

Go Deb, Janice and Doreen!!

Wahoooooo Kris!!! :)

legacypc46 said:

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wo-hoo Kris, & with a few days to spare!:)

Congratulations Kris! Our list is getting more complete!

Go Debbie, Beckie, Doreen, Janice, Deb and Amy...where are you???? Any chance at recruiting this year?

Congrats Kris!I swear next year I am NOT going to cut it this close. My DH is getting impatient with me and my moods. :)

remind him how wonderful the cruise was :)

legacypc46 said:
remind him how wonderful the cruise was :)

Yes, and how wonderful our trip to MEXICO will be next year. :)

Oh, you're down to $1596 ISH! ;)Time to go update your thermometer!Keep chugging - are you going to make it?!?!?!I sure hope so!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Keep chugging - are you going to make it?!?!?!

OF COURSE I AM!!! :sing: :thumbup: :balloon: :angel:

DebbieJ said:
OF COURSE I AM!!! :sing: :thumbup: :balloon: :angel:

GOOD - GLAD you passed the attitude check!!!!;) :p

Thanks Still work it 1303 to go have calls to make to night and orders to colect on Friday also a show on Friday night ( she said 20 people who knows ) and relay on Sat YOU GUYS WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW !!!!

You Can Do It!!

Woohooo!

chef131doreen said:
Thanks Still work it 1303 to go have calls to make to night and orders to colect on Friday also a show on Friday night ( she said 20 people who knows ) and relay on Sat YOU GUYS WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW !!!!

Woohoo Doreen! Go girl!

Go Doreen! You can do it!

Ahem! Miss Debbie, you have been on here ALL day, how are you taking care of your 1596ish??? ;)

Ginger428 said:
Ahem! Miss Debbie, you have been on here ALL day, how are you taking care of your 1596ish??? ;)

LOL! I did leave the house today and had lunch with my sisters. I'm very good about checking the board while I wait for someone to answer the phone on the other end.

And my 1596ish is down to about 700. :D And i have a show tomorrow and two shows to close, so I'm expecting outside orders to come. :):)

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

TPC for ME!!

I just submitted the last show and had some left to spare!

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO glad this is over!!!!

I will end the month with over $7000 in sales, too. Wow, now it's time to start on NEXT YEAR.....well, after a nice hot bubble bath that is!

Yeah, Janice, yeah Deb - keep going!!!!I'm off to update the first page!

Yeah Janice! Congratulations!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj232/Hamtaro_Pepsi/girr%20person/dancing-banana-large.gif

Update so you don't have to check page 1

Those who made it already:

Personal Sales

dannyzmom (Carolyn)
chefruthie (Ruthie)
Twinkie10 (Jeannie)
Chefgirl2(Elaine)
quiverfull7 (Diane)
legacypc46 (Kris)
jwpamp (Janice)

happy105.gif
happy105.gif
happy105.gif

Balanced Business
kcont (Beckie)

backflip.gif
backflip.gif
backflip.gif

Recruiting
legacypc46 (Kris)

Working on TPC Personal Sales:

DebbieJ:
Debbie's Update

COME ON DEBBIE - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! SO CLOSE! (...and don't forget to wish her a Happy Birthday for 5/30!)

kcont:
Beckie's Update
(She needs to check in!)

chef131doreen:
Doreen's Update

Working on TPC Recruiting:

PamperedChefDebi: Debi's Update
Any progress Debi?

amy07: Amy's Update
4 to sign and qualify and 2 additional to qualify - you can still do it Amy!!!!

kcont: Beckie's Update
Only 2 left to qualify - have you made it yet?

There is always something scary about that dancin' nana...

Linda, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen....I LOVE it!! I am sitting here laughing as we speak!

Deb, let us know as soon as you are done -- I can't wait to celebrate with you and everyone here! :D

jwpamp said:
I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

TPC for ME!!

I just submitted the last show and had some left to spare!

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO glad this is over!!!!

I will end the month with over $7000 in sales, too. Wow, now it's time to start on NEXT YEAR.....well, after a nice hot bubble bath that is!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
LOL! I did leave the house today and had lunch with my sisters. I'm very good about checking the board while I wait for someone to answer the phone on the other end.

And my 1596ish is down to about 700. :D And i have a show tomorrow and two shows to close, so I'm expecting outside orders to come. :):)

LOL...I have to say it.....

YOU GO GIRL! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

jwpamp said:
Linda, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen....I LOVE it!! I am sitting here laughing as we speak!

Deb, let us know as soon as you are done -- I can't wait to celebrate with you and everyone here! :D
I can't take all the credit for the banana. KG uses his big dancing banana on special occasions (oh, that does sound nasty - huh?) Anyhow, really liked it and wanted one for myself so I searched around and found this one on photobucket.

Way to go Janice!!!! We'll be walking together!!! :D

WAY TO GO YOU GUYS!!!

Personal Sales
dannyzmom (Carolyn)
chefruthie (Ruthie)
Twinkie10 (Jeannie)
Chefgirl2(Elaine)
quiverfull7 (Diane)
legacypc46 (Kris)
jwpamp (Janice)

LOL Ginger!:D

Way to go Janice!!! I''ll be cheering for you at conference!

Go Deb!! Keep that positive attitude, I know you'll make it & I'll be cheering for you at conference too!

I really want the air horn.....can I have the air horn???? :D

Hey, hubby gave me a surprise today!! Check out the roses, balloon and card!

Attachments

• TPC earner!.jpg
    TPC earner!.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 313
That's awesome Janice - congratulations again!

Janice,
I couldn't find the bullhorn, but here are some dancing balloons (not as scary that banana!;) )

I am down to needing to submit $479.98. I have a minimum of $774 in orders sitting here. I am waiting for one check that's supposed to be in today's mail and one host to call me back--we've been playing phone tag since last night but she knows we need to get it done today.

How exciting Deb! Hope your host calls you soon - way to go!!:)

Awesome Deb!

legacypc46 said:
Janice,
I couldn't find the bullhorn, but here are some dancing balloons (not as scary that banana!;) )

Awww....thank you, Kris! They are sooo cute!!!! Not scary at all!

I want to say congrats to everyone who made it. I will be screaming for all of you wave 2 cheffers!!Your hard work has paid off!

Stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!Just closed my two shows from this week. One was my sister's and she called me about 2 hours after we closed asking if I had submitted it yet. OF COURSE I DID! Turns out her neighbor wanted something, but we'll work that out later. Then I finally closed my other show from this week after a nice round of phone tag. I still have one more that I can close if the check arrives, but I need to get ready and leave in 45 mins, so if there's no money, there's no show. I'm $500 over and have 10 hours to spare, so I'M DONE!

I DID IT BABY LAST NIGHTS SHOW put my over
55238.59 WHOO HOO

DH is taking me and the kids out for dinner to celebrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to walk the walk
month ended with 8875.06 WOW I INPRESSED MY SELF see you all soon :love:

Last edited:
chef131doreen said:
I DID IT BABY LAST NIGHTS SHOW put my over
55238.59 WHOO HOO

DH is taking me and the kids out for dinner to celebrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to walk the walk
month ended with 8875.06 WOW I INPRESSED MY SELF see you all soon :love:

Congratulations and WOWZA!!! $8875 is amazing...and didn't you have an 8K month last month (or the one before?). You are rockin'!!!!

<h2>1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.</p><h2>2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?</h2><p>Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.</p><h2>3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?</h2><p>Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.</p><h2>4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?</h2><p>It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.</p><h2>5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!</p>

1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?

Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.

2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?

Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.

3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?

Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.

4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?

It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.

5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?

If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!

Back