• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Updates: Progress Check-Ins for Personal Sales and Recruiting

In summary, Leggy asked me to do updates on people of where they started to check-in vs. where they are now so we can see progress. I thought it would be fun to see their "thermometers" but I can't figure out how we could post the image in here so there is a link to each person's thermometer...
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Leggy asked me to do updates on people of where they started to check-in vs. where they are now so we can see progress. I thought it would be fun to see their "thermometers" but I can't figure out how we could post the image in here so there is a link to each person's thermometer...
For recruits it shows dollars - sorry! :)Have fun checking in on them though!Those who made it already:

Personal Sales

dannyzmom (Carolyn)
chefruthie (Ruthie)
Twinkie10 (Jeannie)
Chefgirl2(Elaine)
quiverfull7 (Diane)
legacypc46 (Kris)
jwpamp (Janice)
DebbieJ (Debbie)
Chef131Doreen (Doreen)
ChefLoriG (Lori)
MORFIA (Morfia)
happy105.gif
happy105.gif
happy105.gif

Balanced Business
kcont (Beckie)
backflip.gif
backflip.gif
backflip.gif
Recruiting
legacypc46 (Kris)
Working on TPC Personal Sales:kcont:
Beckie's Update
(She needs to check in!)Working on TPC Recruiting:pamperedChefDebi: Debi's Update
Any progress Debi?amy07: Amy's Update
4 to sign and qualify and 2 additional to qualify - you can still do it Amy!!!!kcont: Beckie's Update
Only 2 left to qualify - have you made it yet?

Last edited:
That is very cool Janet! Were you a cheerleader in high school? LOL Seriously, I love how you cheer everyone on!
(Oh, I I'm booking June to start on next year;) )

lacychef said:
That is very cool Janet! Were you a cheerleader in high school? LOL Seriously, I love how you cheer everyone on!
(Oh, I I'm booking June to start on next year;) )

Oh my goodness, I was so OPPOSITE a cheerleader!

I was an athlete (swimming/softball), but I was more on the geeky end of things...math club, National Honor Society, Foreign Language club, Band (top band), and the list goes on...

I just like encouraging others and seeing them succeed. DD definitely has the cheerleader/dancer-type mindset but I tell her she gets it from Dad!

But go Lacy for next year and Becky D. - I'm POSITIVE you can both make it next year!

Janet, you are so good. Thanks for keeping us updated.Go Ladies, Go! You can do it!

This is so fun to watch! I love seeing everyone's updates!

Now the key is for people to keep me posted so I can change the links! ;)

I made it in Personal sales awhile ago. I didn't make it in the other catagories that I wanted:(

Chefgirl2 said:
I made it in Personal sales awhile ago. I didn't make it in the other catagories that I wanted:(
What do you mean Elaine? You have almost a whole month left!!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations on making it in Sales, Elaine!!!

legacypc46 said:
Congratulations on making it in Sales, Elaine!!!

I can tell she's been busy, she hasn't been around much!

Just submitted a $1074 show from Friday night.

$5466 to go!

Thanks for the goal themometers Janet. They're fun.

legacypc46 said:
Just submitted a $1074 show from Friday night. $5466 to go!Thanks for the goal themometers Janet. They're fun.
You're welcome - just updated your link. :) Great show!

Have several small shows to submit over the next several days, so I'll be updating soon. :)

I need to sell 5800 now till End of May April I submited 8400.00

chef131doreen said:
I need to sell 5800 now till End of May April I submited 8400.00

On my gosh Doreen. You rock! Wowza!

Great job, ladies you can do it!!!

Share your goal with others and they'll be more willing to help!

My word, Doreen!!!! Great month!!

Janet.... you're the bomb!!! How do you find time to keep us updated!!! Thanks... it's cute and fun to watch!

Just submitted a fundraiser I closed this weekend: $1063. Still need $4403.

I wanted Balanced Business, but my soon to be director needed to promote by May 1st, not the 31st. I started a Dream Team in April with 5 amazing women...we will see what happens...

I was aiming high! I guess the good news is I'll be on track for it next year. I am aiming for Developing Directors and recruiting, too.

Here's another update Janet: one small show submitted for $284. Need $4118 more (I have one more show to close from this weekend for around $400...will be nice to go below $3000 remaining.)

Thank you again for doing this...it makes me feel accountable (and supported)

Thermometers updated - Doreen's added!Keep up the good work guys!!!!

Updated and made sure Janice had one now too! She only has $2488 to go!

No shows this weekend, but I did submit a show from last weekend this morning: $405. This puts me below the 4K mark. (Still giving this a shot!)

I know you guys can do it. Keep up the hard work!

I am down to needing $1430.

I have 2 catalog shows and 4 Cooking Shows left this month. The last 2 are on the 30th and 31st though....I am so afraid they won't close in time!!!!

Thank you for the goal charts, Janet!

Last edited:
Woo-hoo Janice!!!! You can always offer those last two hosts an extra thank you for closing on time.

I have a show on the 29th that I am praying closes on time as well.

I just updated for Kris and Janice...

Kris - where are you on that last qualified recruit?!?!?!

Kris - where are you on that last qualified recruit?!?!?!
There are two gals on my team working towards qualifying.

One is still on track: her kick-off was a couple weeks ago and successful...she has a show this week...and closes two catalog shows next weekend. She is focused on making this a business (part-time) and should qualfiy within her 30 day mark (next week). [She is also here on Chef Success, so I am sure we will both be posting if it all comes together next week!]

The other gal has had a rough start. Her first host (who was over an hour away), cancelled while she was en route to the show (this still makes my stomach turn!). The host had no outside orders, so it was a total bust. Kudos to the consultant though: after being (justifiably) p.o'd, she jumped into her next show with a great attitude and it was wonderful. Her next show though, is still struggling to qualify after a week. I'm trying to figure out how best to help her; she is truly an amazing gal who I believe in.

I would love to make TPC in recruiting, but I can't make that my focus. Ultimately, it has to be their timeline. (That's not entirely as selfless as it sounds. I know me: as soon as I put myself first, everything I touch turns to &#*$. I've found life goes better if I just try to do the right things for the right reasons. So, if it happens, it happens.)

Well, it sounds like it WILL happen! Keep us posted!!!!

Janet... update me to $1251 please. Actually I have $17 to go unofficially but I only want it posted to this for now until it's all offical okay? The other amounts haven't been submitted yet.

quiverfull7 said:
Janet... update me to $1251 please. Actually I have $17 to go unofficially but I only want it posted to this for now until it's all offical okay? The other amounts haven't been submitted yet.

WHOHOO Diane!!!!

God is so cool each and every minute!

quiverfull7 said:
God is so cool each and every minute!

...and He's almost given you a ring too! ;)

You are rocking Diane! Way to go!

That is WONDERFUL Diane!

Ok, Janet....fix me up -- I only need $703 now.

It's down to the wire. I still have 4 cooking shows left (if they don't cancel or reschedule) and 2 catalog shows out.

I'm at 5200 or so....gathering a few random orders today and closing a small show.

Both fixed - good luck - keep chugging!!!!

I have $3520 to go (currently sitting on about $1150 in orders). Four shows (one possibly rescheduling to June) and two fundraisers still on the calendar.

2 more small orders....down to $649.....chugging along!

GO GO GO Y'all!!!!!!!! You CAN DO It!!!!!!!

I made it!!! In Balanced business!!!! You go girls....you can do it!!!!!

Woo-hoo! Balanced Business! Congratulations on acheiving success across the board!

I just noticed your location. Having briefly lived in the Lone Star state, I would never have thought 'humble' and 'texas' would be together!;)

Congratulations Beckie!!!!!!!!!

legacypc46 said:
I just noticed your location. Having briefly lived in the Lone Star state, I would never have thought 'humble' and 'texas' would be together!;)

LOL, Humble is just NE of Houston. But I'm originally from Portland Ore.:chef:

You guys are AWESOME!!
Hope to join you next year!!

amy07 said:
You guys are AWESOME!!
Hope to join you next year!!
Ditto that!:)

kcont said:
I made it!!! In Balanced business!!!! You go girls....you can do it!!!!!

Congratulations, Becky!!!!!

Just updated my siggy....under $5k now.

DebbieJ said:
Just updated my siggy....under $5k now.
Woo hoo!!!!!

<h2>1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.</p><h2>2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?</h2><p>Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.</p><h2>3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?</h2><p>Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.</p><h2>4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?</h2><p>It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.</p><h2>5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!</p>

1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?

Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.

2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?

Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.

3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?

Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.

4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?

It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.

5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?

If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!

Back