• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!

In summary, "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!" is an insurance program offered by Pampered Chef for their direct sellers. It automatically covers liability for accidents and injuries that occur during a Pampered Chef show and is valid for the duration of the show. It does not require any activation, but accuracy in entering information is important. While it provides coverage for show-related incidents, it is recommended to have additional insurance for your business.
nikked
Gold Member
At my show on Saturday, we killed her 4 year old microwave. Filed claim, and it is ALREADY resolved! :thumbup: They are sending her a check for a (very generous) depreciated value.

This is the first time I've ever had to use the insurance, and am so pleased at how it was handled!!!

Wow! That is awesome that it was resolved so quickly but I'm with Dottie, how on earth did it happen?

Don't know...did two recipes in the microwave (cake & fajitas)...after the fajitas were done (did them second so cake could sit), the host noticed the clock wasn't working, and discovered it wasn't working anymore!!!!

The funny thing is, during the time when the guests were arriving and we were all chatting, the host was talking about her first hosting experience about 15 or 16 years ago. The consultant spilt food all and ruined her carpet. I then cheerily told everyone about our GREAT insurance that we pay $2 a month for just in case something like that happens...then the microwave goes and breaks! That was just way too ironic...

This host is a great friend and long standing host of my mine (one of many who patiently "waited" for me to return to TPC), and was very understanding. She wasn't sure if there was anything that could be done, but since we had just been talking about the insurance, we went ahead and filed...

Wow that is great that they have everything taken care of for you.

What is "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!"?

"TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!" is an insurance program offered by Pampered Chef specifically for their direct sellers. It provides liability coverage for any accidents or injuries that may occur during a Pampered Chef show.

How does "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!" work?

The insurance is automatically included with every show booked through a Pampered Chef consultant. It covers the consultant, host, and guests for any accidents or injuries that occur during the show. The insurance is valid for the duration of the show and does not cover any accidents or injuries that happen outside of the show.

Do I need to do anything to activate "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!"?

No, the insurance is automatically activated when you book a Pampered Chef show with a consultant. However, it is important to ensure that the consultant has entered all the necessary information accurately to ensure proper coverage.

What does "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!" cover?

The insurance covers liability for accidents and injuries that occur during a Pampered Chef show. This includes any damages or injuries caused by products, as well as any accidents that happen in the host's home or venue during the show.

Is "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!" enough coverage for my business?

While "TPampered Chef Show Insurance - Whoo Hoo!" provides liability coverage for Pampered Chef shows, it is always recommended to have additional insurance coverage for your business. It is important to consult with a licensed insurance professional to determine the best coverage for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPrincess74