• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPC Show Insurance - WHOO HOO!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
At my show on Saturday, we killed her 4 year old microwave. Filed claim, and it is ALREADY resolved! :thumbup: They are sending her a check for a (very generous) depreciated value.

This is the first time I've ever had to use the insurance, and am so pleased at how it was handled!!!

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
HOW did you kill it?

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
Wow! That is awesome that it was resolved so quickly but I'm with Dottie, how on earth did it happen?

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Don't know...did two recipes in the microwave (cake & fajitas)...after the fajitas were done (did them second so cake could sit), the host noticed the clock wasn't working, and discovered it wasn't working anymore!!!!

The funny thing is, during the time when the guests were arriving and we were all chatting, the host was talking about her first hosting experience about 15 or 16 years ago. The consultant spilt food all and ruined her carpet. I then cheerily told everyone about our GREAT insurance that we pay $2 a month for just in case something like that happens...then the microwave goes and breaks! That was just way too ironic...

This host is a great friend and long standing host of my mine (one of many who patiently "waited" for me to return to TPC), and was very understanding. She wasn't sure if there was anything that could be done, but since we had just been talking about the insurance, we went ahead and filed...

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
Wow that is great that they have everything taken care of for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views