• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Navy Sweatshirt for Sale

In summary, the Pampered Chef Navy Sweatshirt is available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large. It is made of a high-quality blend of cotton and polyester, featuring the Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the front in white thread. The sweatshirt is available for purchase by anyone, not just consultants, and is machine washable for easy care. It is recommended to wash it inside out in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
Princess_Buttercup
I have a navy blue hooded sweatshirt with TPC embroiderd in red across the chest and the words "The Pampered Chef" embroiderd underneath it. Then it has a front pocket pouch. It is a size XL but I think it fits more like a L /XL
Normal wash wear, good condition. I bought it off of ebay but it isn't going to work for me. I am just looking to get what I paid for it so my asking price is $16.00 plus shipping to your address. I would like payment through paypal.
If interested, email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Jenny

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef Navy Sweatshirt?

The Pampered Chef Navy Sweatshirt is available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large.

2. Is the sweatshirt made of good quality material?

Yes, the sweatshirt is made of a high-quality blend of cotton and polyester, making it soft, comfortable, and durable.

3. Does the sweatshirt have the Pampered Chef logo on it?

Yes, the sweatshirt features the Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the front in white thread.

4. Can I purchase the sweatshirt if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Navy Sweatshirt is available for purchase by anyone, not just consultants.

5. Is the sweatshirt machine washable?

Yes, the sweatshirt is machine washable for easy care. We recommend washing it inside out in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jchriste65
  • nicki25