• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations: Is It Still Available?

In summary, the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations is still available for purchase and offers many benefits such as even heating, durability, and easy cleanup. It can be used in the oven and is safe for use in the dishwasher. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Which cook book is TPC More Stoneware Sensations? Do they still sell that one?

No, it has been discontinued and "replaced" by Stoneware Inspirations. For a while the had the original Stoneware Sensations on the outlet, so keep checking there.

cmdtrgd said:
For a while the had the original Stoneware Sensations on the outlet, so keep checking there.

It's still there.

Thanks, I hadn't checked for a while.

I got More Stoneware Sensations in my surprise box at conference last year. I held onto it for dear life!

Almost a year later, I still haven't used it! LOL! :D

1. Is the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations still available?

Yes, the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations is still available for purchase. You can find it on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations?

The Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations offers many benefits, including even heating for perfect cooking results, durability for long-lasting use, and easy cleanup with its non-stick surface. It also helps to enhance the flavors of your food and is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

3. Can the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations be used in the oven?

Yes, the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations is safe for use in the oven. It can withstand high temperatures and evenly distribute heat for perfect cooking results.

4. How do I clean the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations?

The Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick surface.

5. Is the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef More Stoneware Sensations comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your stoneware, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD