• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Mobile for Android

In summary, there is a mobile app for android available for consultants, but it is only accessible if you have beta site access. Some consultants have had success with using the app after resetting their password, while others have not. It is also important to note that the app is only available for smartphones, not tablets.
pamperedchef.robin
Is anyone else having problems with the mobile app for android? I keep trying to log in with my consultant I'D and password, but keep getting an error. I'm not on the beta site as a consultant so is this where the issue is? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! :mad:

I believe it would be your issue, yes. It seems somewhere i read that you have to get the beta access before it will work. You will likely get it soon though. Iknow they are working their way into the Consultant level now. I am a sr consultant and got access several weeks ago, though I havent tried it yet.I also heard you may have to hit "forgot password" and get a new password, then magicallyit works. Again, I have not tried yet myself....justwhat I read.

I too am a senior consultant and was granted access several weeks ago. While I appreciate your input, since you haven't actually done it, it is of no use. And selecting "Forgot Password" brings you to a page where it prompts you to input your email address and have a link emailed to you. It does not send you a new password and "magically" work.Does anyone have any actual "hands on" experience with this?

Yes, you must be on the beta website in order to use the TPC Mobile Android app.

the Android app is ONLY if you have a smart phone. Those of us with tablets can't get it yet. I REFUSE to pay for data on a smart phone so I will wait with my tablet and dumb phone.

I have the Android app. I was granted beta site access a few weeks ago, i have an iPad so i used it for access to the beta site. I did have to request a new password, which I then reset back to my original Consultant password. Once the Android app came available I was already set up on the beta site so had no issues with that password. HTH! Melanie

What is TPampered Chef Mobile for Android?

TPampered Chef Mobile for Android is a mobile application developed by The Pampered Chef, a direct sales company specializing in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. The app allows users to browse and purchase products, access recipes and cooking tips, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

How do I download TPampered Chef Mobile for Android?

To download TPampered Chef Mobile for Android, simply go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for "TPampered Chef Mobile." The app is free to download and can be installed with just a few clicks.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef consultant account to use TPampered Chef Mobile for Android?

No, you do not need a consultant account to use TPampered Chef Mobile for Android. The app can be used by anyone, whether you are a consultant, customer, or simply interested in learning more about The Pampered Chef and their products.

What features are available on TPampered Chef Mobile for Android?

TPampered Chef Mobile for Android offers a variety of features including the ability to browse and purchase products, access recipes and cooking tips, connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers, and manage your account and orders. The app also allows you to create and share shopping lists, and receive notifications about new products and promotions.

Is TPampered Chef Mobile for Android available in all countries?

No, TPampered Chef Mobile for Android is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The app may become available in other countries in the future, but for now it is limited to these three countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • Karen Kuba
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Deb Bixler