• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Issues With TPampered Chef Mobile App? Get Help Here!

In summary, the TPC Mobile App is having some issues with entering orders. The app is available as a beta, and following the steps outlined will prevent any lost orders.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone else having a hard time with the TPC Mobile App? I enter everything from a show, get home and connect to wifi and it deletes all the info from the show and I have to renter it all! I am so frustrated!!

Bumping so maybe someone will see this.

My director said she had the same issue so she was taking home orders and entering them when connected to WIFI!

Will this solve your issue?Dear Consultant, We’ve been made aware of a situation with the mobile app (both IOS and Android) that will impact some Consultants. While many of you won’t run into this situation, we want you to be informed.On Monday, Aug. 12 we released version 1.1.20 of the app. If you’ve NOT yet downloaded that new app version, but you’ve been entering orders while in OFFLINE mode, you need to follow these four simple steps as soon as possible.1. Stay in OFFLINE mode and open the Show (or individual order) that you’d been doing in offline mode. 2. Go to the BETA WEBSITE (on a computer or on a DIFFERENT mobile device). 3. Manually enter into the Beta website the Show (or individual order) that’s in your offline app.4. Finally, sign out of the mobile app (which is in offline mode), go back online, and then log into the app. The app will then update with the new version 1.1.20.It’s important to follow these steps, because if you were to go ONLINE and log in to the mobile app, the new version 1.1.20 would automatically install, and orders you entered while offline would be lost.We apologize for the inconvenience if you need to go through these extra steps right now. If you need assistance, please contact Technical Support at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) and select Option 2, or email to [email protected].Sincerely,Rich Hlava
Chief Operating Officer

Jeanine, thank you for the info. I haven't switched to the new site yet, but I downloaded the app to play around with it a little. One thing I hope to see in a future version is a bulk item entry form. Example: On a guest order, have a page option to enter multiple items on individual lines and then hit enter just once. Better still, in the catalogs and the printable consultant product lists, include a bar code to scan with the app, which adds that scanned item to the order.

Actually... you can do bulk upload. Took me a while to figure it out. Where you enter the items in the cart, you can simply enter the skus separated by spaces and then hit that little "quick add" button and they will all go in at once on separate rows.

What is the TPampered Chef Mobile App?

The TPampered Chef Mobile App is a mobile application developed by the company Pampered Chef that allows users to browse and purchase products, access recipes, and manage their account.

Why am I having issues with the TPampered Chef Mobile App?

There could be a variety of reasons why you are experiencing issues with the TPampered Chef Mobile App. Some possible reasons include a poor internet connection, outdated app version, or technical issues on the app's end.

How can I get help with my issues on the TPampered Chef Mobile App?

If you are having issues with the TPampered Chef Mobile App, you can visit the app's support page on the Pampered Chef website. There, you can find troubleshooting tips, contact information, and frequently asked questions.

How do I update the TPampered Chef Mobile App?

To update the TPampered Chef Mobile App, go to your device's app store (Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS). Search for the TPampered Chef Mobile App and click on "Update" if an update is available.

Can I use the TPampered Chef Mobile App on multiple devices?

Yes, you can use the TPampered Chef Mobile App on multiple devices. Simply download the app on each device and log in with your account credentials to access your information and purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom