• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Is in the Chicago Tribune

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers a line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Their products include bakeware, cookware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. You can purchase these products through their website, by hosting a cooking party with a consultant, or at select retail locations. While they may be considered expensive, they are known for their durability and often have special discounts and promotions. The company has a strong reputation and offers a satisfaction guarantee for their products. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive training and support to start and grow your business.
susanr613
Gold Member
I just got around to reading the Sunday paper and was pleasantly surprised to see the new Adjustable Measuring spoons in the Good Eats section :)

They were cited as being more convenient than having lots of seperate measuring spoons rattling around one's drawers.

You'd think we'd get more press, so it was nice to see us in our local paper.

Thanks for posting. Always curious about PC being in the news.

That's awesome! I love Good Eats and I'm always on the lookout for new kitchen gadgets. I'll have to check out those Adjustable Measuring spoons. It's definitely a struggle trying to find the right measuring spoon in a cluttered drawer. It's great to see a product that solves that problem. And getting featured in the local paper is a great way to get more exposure. Congrats to the makers of the Adjustable Measuring spoons!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers a line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. They sell products such as bakeware, cookware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through their website or by hosting a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find their products at select retail locations.

3. Are Pampered Chef products expensive?

Pampered Chef products range in price, but they are generally considered to be high-quality and durable, making them a good investment for your kitchen. Plus, as a host or customer, you can often take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

4. Is Pampered Chef a reputable company?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. They also have a satisfaction guarantee for their products.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will receive training and support to help you start and grow your business selling Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
Dutchess
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views