• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Placing My Third Order - What's TPampered Chef Visa?

just to be on the safe side, go ahead and apply for the TPC debit card and if that's not approved then go ahead and apply for the CC.BUT, there is no reason that you should have gotten that message. You do not HAVE to get a CC. Many don't use them at all and do fine with just the debit card.
ccrcata
Hello everybody!

I am soooo new and I am ready to place an order (my third one now) and it tells me that " The only card you can use is TPC visa" What in the world is this? Would this delay the closing?

So far I used my regular debit card and I deposited the cash/checks in the bank. What do I do now? Or what is that I didn't do it yet?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

after your first 30 days ( I believe) you either have to pay by a TPC credit card or by a TPC debit card. You can go on TPC Website and apply. It takes several days before they approve it. I would apply right away, else you won't be able to pay out for the items that people paid for in cash and checks until you do.

In the meantime, couldn't ccrcata go on the host's order page and put a payment of the outstanding balance on her personal credit card, just until she gets the TPC debit card number?

Thank you all for helping me. I managed to pay under the host name.
I am so new...I should at least have something under my profile...
I promise I'll do more than just reading, and reading, and reading :)
Now what is the difference between the debit card and the credit card?
I still can't believe that nobody told me about these things :( I'll talk with my recruiter tomorrow, hopefully I'll get more information.
Thanks again,
Catalina

Debit card is just like your bank debit card- it's linked directly to your bank account and will withdraw money straight from the bank account.A Credit Card is just that- a Credit card...you purchase the item and then get the credit statement to pay later.

The debit card is linked to your account and Pampered Chef will withdraw the money from your bank account after you submit your show. It can not be used for anything else. The credit card works like a credit card. You submit your show and then pay it off every month. You can sign up for either one by logging on to consultants corner and click on the tab managing your business. Then click on Financial Forms and choose debit card and direct deposit. If you haven't signed up for direct deposit yet you want to do that too.

cincychef said:
The debit card is linked to your account and Pampered Chef will withdraw the money from your bank account after you submit your show. It can not be used for anything else. The credit card works like a credit card. You submit your show and then pay it off every month. You can sign up for either one by logging on to consultants corner and click on the tab managing your business. Then click on Financial Forms and choose debit card and direct deposit. If you haven't signed up for direct deposit yet you want to do that too.

It is strongly suggested that you open a seperate checking account to use ONLY for your pampered chef business. Then attach the debit card to this account. It makes it simpler to track expenses for taxes at the end of the year and also helps to avoid calculation issues between your personal banking and business banking.

Also your commissions can all be direct deposited into the business account. It really does make everything simpler, I know because this is how I have everything set up.

wcsis said:
It is strongly suggested that you open a seperate checking account to use ONLY for your pampered chef business. Then attach the debit card to this account. It makes it simpler to track expenses for taxes at the end of the year and also helps to avoid calculation issues between your personal banking and business banking.

Also your commissions can all be direct deposited into the business account. It really does make everything simpler, I know because this is how I have everything set up.

I totally agree! I have two accounts and it makes it a lot easier to track expenses, payments, etc. I personally choose to not have the credit card, I have the debt card through PC that is linked to that account.

I agree totally about the separate bank accounts and I use the TPC credit card to pay for my shows and then pay it in full when the bill comes - easist for me and I don't have to worry about all the checks clearing first.

BUT, there is no reason that you should have gotten that message. You do not HAVE to get a CC. Many don't use them at all and do fine with just the debit card. I would call tech support and tell them what the message was so that they can fix it. You should always have the option of using the debit.

You NEED to have the TPC DEBIT card. This allows TPC to pull funds from your bank account to pay for the show.You do NOT need the TPC credit card. I do not do credit (Dave Ramsey fan) and have been running by business without a credit card for several years. People pay me for products, then I use that money to pay Pampered Chef. There is no need for a credit card.

With the TPC debit card, it appears that the charges actually clear in your checking account that it is linked to when the order ships, so you could close the show that night if they wanted to and you don't have to worry about not having the money in your account right away. Of course you want to be careful in case checks don't clear, but if it is all cash, you don't have to delay the closing of your show until you get to the bank.

BethCooks4U said:
BUT, there is no reason that you should have gotten that message. You do not HAVE to get a CC. Many don't use them at all and do fine with just the debit card. I would call tech support and tell them what the message was so that they can fix it. You should always have the option of using the debit.

I would think it said that because she was tryign to enter a non-PC CC, and it was more saying that you couldn't use a non-PC CC in that section.

I did the paperwork for the debit card at the beginning of the week. How long does it typically take for everything to clear and to receive the card?

Shannen said:
With the TPC debit card, it appears that the charges actually clear in your checking account that it is linked to when the order ships, so you could close the show that night if they wanted to and you don't have to worry about not having the money in your account right away. Of course you want to be careful in case checks don't clear, but if it is all cash, you don't have to delay the closing of your show until you get to the bank.

Actually...I've had shows shipped out before it ever was pulled from my bank. It looks more like about 5 days (business days I think??) from when you submit the show to HO, then they pull the funds from your account. That's usually to give you time to get the checks deposited/cleared. I still leave a "buffer" amount- just in case.

mandy412 said:
I did the paperwork for the debit card at the beginning of the week. How long does it typically take for everything to clear and to receive the card?

You can call the finance number (when you go to consultant's corner, it's listed there) and retrieve your debit card number if it's available. They usually say about 4-5 business days. Be prepared with a pen & paper!

Also, when you log into P3, check to see if it's already filled in. Go to P3, then tools, then preferences. It may already show the number there & all you have to do is check the box that says "Auto-fill Debit card number field".

1. How do I place my third order using the Pampered Chef Visa?

To place your third order using the Pampered Chef Visa, simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website. At checkout, select the option to pay with a credit card and choose the Pampered Chef Visa as your payment method. Enter your card information and complete the checkout process as usual.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Visa to pay for my entire third order?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Visa to pay for your entire third order. As long as you have enough available credit on your card, you can use it to cover the full cost of your order.

3. Is there a limit to how much I can spend on my third order with the Pampered Chef Visa?

There is no specific limit for how much you can spend on your third order with the Pampered Chef Visa. Your available credit will determine the maximum amount you can spend. If you have any concerns about your credit limit, we recommend contacting the Pampered Chef Visa customer service team.

4. Can I earn rewards or points by using my Pampered Chef Visa for my third order?

Yes, you can earn rewards or points by using your Pampered Chef Visa for your third order. The Pampered Chef Visa offers rewards and points for every purchase made with the card, including purchases made on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How do I check the status of my third order if I used the Pampered Chef Visa to pay?

You can check the status of your third order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to your order history. If you have any specific questions or concerns about your order, you can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies