• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering on TPC Aspirants: Reaching Your Goals in the Pampered Chef World

send out an email to the attendees with a link to the training?Yes, send out an email with a link to the training. For a $1K show, I would send out an email that says something like this:Hello Attendees,We hope you are enjoying the show! For those of you who are interested in becoming a successful personal sales professional, we have a great training opportunity for you. Click the link below to access the training.Thank you for your continued support!Sincerely,Your TPC Coach
legacypc46 said:
Don't pre-judge your options yet. Just keep offerring and sharing...you never know.

Where are you on your last recruit???

janetupnorth said:
Leggy - how are you on TPC Recruiting right now????
I'm one away. One team member is on track to qualify by the 19th and the other may do so this weekend. As much as it would be nice to earn TPC in this category, it's not something I'm chasing after. It has to be about them and their business, not me. Thanks for asking though, and I will post if there is a change. :blushing:

legacypc46 said:
I'm one away. One team member is on track to qualify by the 19th and the other may do so this weekend. As much as it would be nice to earn TPC in this category, it's not something I'm chasing after. It has to be about them and their business, not me. Thanks for asking though, and I will post if there is a change. :blushing:

Oh my gosh, that is GREAT! I am so glad for you (and yes, it will happen). I am in awe of the 15 qualified...I am only at 5 -- and may have 6 with my newest -- she is a fireball!

But 15 is ASTOUNDING!!!!!

Bravo!!

Thanks Janice. Not all who qualified have chosen to stay active, but, as every director knows, everyone has different needs and goals. Most of my remaining team members choose to be hobbyist or part-time, but they are all such amazing gals (and one guy). I consider myself truly blessed to know each of them. (And feel rotten for having been somewhat MIA this month to them...but absolutely had to focus on recovering from my moves and trying to salvage TPC in sales...or I wouldn't be staying their director :eek: )

Thanks again. (Don't forget, one of your posts early last year was my inspiration for taking hold of this as a business.)

Isn't this a great business? :D

Considering it a business really is key. I personally do show at the level that most consider "hobbyist" but I consider myself "part-time" not because of the time element, but because of my mindset. This isn't my hobby, I am serving my customers so it is my business. I'm not going to give each person 10% of my time because PC gets 10% of my time overall (or whatever the number is). My customers get 110% effort if they need something. I also do training as if I was part-time or full-time.I gave myself a wake-up call today on that one!I had a past host that got a catalog show packet from me for a March show. She had things going on in her life so I said pick your time to do the show and tell me when you're ready to close or need ANYTHING. I just got an e-mail from another past host saying, "did you get my order on Tiffany's show yet?", "I want some outlet items too." I had to explain the difference but got a shocker that I let ALMOST 2 MONTHS go without seeing if she was ready.I may have just lost a sure show to another consultant - I hope not! But this is the first time I've done that. I've been in a funk with everything and doing what I can but not pushing. Hello! If I want a good summer, I should have been pushing in March and April as busy as they were.So, I've got my butt back in gear.Before the above case, I did sent out an outlet e-mail, contact a recruit lead and a few other things so I wasn't TOTALLY slacking!

Update: Although this isn't a TPC topic - WHOHOO! I didn't screw up! She was as busy as me and just started doing the show and it IS still mine! :)Every little bit helps...

Woo-hoo Janet! Besides, you're too nice for a host to go to another consultant!

legacypc46 said:
Woo-hoo Janet! Besides, you're too nice for a host to go to another consultant!

Thanks but ya never know! We have some VERY pushy consultants in town that bully people into doing shows and bug them...not just call but BUG them until they give in to stop them. I just cannot be like that.

I want my customers to buy and host because they love PC not because I make them. I KNOW I will have happier customers that way! Besides, I feel better too!

Down to needing $2488.....

jwpamp said:
Down to needing $2488.....

I'll update the TPC update thread for you. :)

Good job Janice!!!

<h2>What category is there a possibility of you making?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.</p><h2>How far away are you?</h2><p>The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.</p><h2>So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!</h2><p>As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.</p><h2>How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?</h2><p>As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.</p>

What category is there a possibility of you making?

The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.

How far away are you?

The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.

So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!

As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.

How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?

As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pampered in cincinnati
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
Replies