• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering on TPC Aspirants: Reaching Your Goals in the Pampered Chef World

send out an email to the attendees with a link to the training?Yes, send out an email with a link to the training. For a $1K show, I would send out an email that says something like this:Hello Attendees,We hope you are enjoying the show! For those of you who are interested in becoming a successful personal sales professional, we have a great training opportunity for you. Click the link below to access the training.Thank you for your continued support!Sincerely,Your TPC Coach
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I was thinking about this early this morning for some reason...maybe since May 31st is fast approaching and maybe because spring isn't coming fast enough.Anyway, I only do this hobby/part-time so I am NOwhere near TPC on anything but have fun cheering everyone else on...So, check in...1. What category is there a possibility of you making?
2. How far away are you?
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!
4. How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?

janetupnorth said:
I was thinking about this early this morning for some reason...maybe since May 31st is fast approaching and maybe because spring isn't coming fast enough.

Anyway, I only do this hobby/part-time so I am NOwhere near TPC on anything but have fun cheering everyone else on...

So, check in...

1. What category is there a possibility of you making? Personal Sales
2. How far away are you? 522
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! I have a show Saturday
I really need some ass-kicking about getting on the phone - my sales and bookings are way down right now and I need to unstrap that 900lb weight from my phone so I can start using it again!

dannyzmom said:
I really need some ass-kicking about getting on the phone - my sales and bookings are way down right now and I need to unstrap that 900lb weight from my phone so I can start using it again!

Only 522 away, that is AWESOME Carolyn!!!! Post when you make it...

Now on the phone thing...hmm...you need to treat yourself like a child and do an incentive plan...X calls get you Y item...

How about doing some CCCs? Those tend to be the most non-threatening ones to do, you are checking on your customers and how they like their products...then you can move into the..."you bought X so I'm sure you would like Y (new spring product)". Have you thought about taking a break from this long winter (I know it IS warmer by you)...and having me come show you some great spring/summer recipes...(Greek Cheese Torta...grilling ideas...etc...)

Carolyn, you are only $522 away from TPC? That should be no problem, right??

dannyzmom said:

Here you go!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/donkey9.gif

1. What category is there a possibility of you making? TPC in Recruiting
2. How far away are you? 5 recruits
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! I have three VERY strong potentials (two have actually said they are sure they're going to sign). I'm trying to follow up with all my cold recruiting leads too!
4. How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it? Keep me accountable! And a little encouragement would be great.

PamperedChefDebi said:
1. What category is there a possibility of you making? TPC in Recruiting
2. How far away are you? 5 recruits
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! I have three VERY strong potentials (two have actually said they are sure they're going to sign). I'm trying to follow up with all my cold recruiting leads too!
4. How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it? Keep me accountable! And a little encouragement would be great.

GO DEBI, GO DEBI, GO DEBI GO!!!!

(Where is that cheerleader smiley when I need it...)
That is so attainable based on what you said above...I'll try to remember to check in with you in a week or two to encourage you too!!!! :thumbup:

Bump because I KNOW Carolyn and Debi aren't the only TPC contenders... :)Guess the rest are working their businesses?!?!?! :)

janetupnorth said:

GO DEBI, GO DEBI, GO DEBI GO!!!!

(Where is that cheerleader smiley when I need it...)
That is so attainable based on what you said above...I'll try to remember to check in with you in a week or two to encourage you too!!!! :thumbup:

1. Personal Sales
2. $15,000
3. I have 15 shows on the calendar and I will be coaching all of them to have $1k shows. Adding more where I can and picking up the slack with catalog shows. Host coaching like crazy.
4. Tell me to stop posting! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
1. Personal Sales
2. $15,000
3. I have 15 shows on the calendar and I will be coaching all of them to have $1k shows. Adding more where I can and picking up the slack with catalog shows. Host coaching like crazy.
No, don't stop posting. How do you coach for a $1K show. How is it different than host coaching in general?

DebbieJ said:
1. Personal Sales
2. $15,000

Don't forget to send another e-mail out when the outlet changes again in April!!!! Individual orders will help...

Ask your guests if they have spring weddings coming up...how about a gift certificate for the bride???? Purchase now and they are ready to go for the wedding...

janetupnorth said:
1. What category is there a possibility of you making?Recruiting
2. How far away are you? 8 qualified, 3 pending qualification. 1 signing this week (hopefully), and working on a few other leads, but none that are really HOT
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! trying to book shows, my calendar is lacking. Contacting "cold leads" to see if anything has changed, like needing extra money for gas!;) PRAYING
4. How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it? get on the 3-2-1 thread & kick my rear if I don't post my contacts

I'm nervous putting this goal out for all to see. :blushing: :eek:

amy07 said:
I'm nervous putting this goal out for all to see. :blushing: :eek:

LOL - especially since I was WAITING for you to post.

Don't be nervous - you know we are all pulling for you! And I'll be keeping track of you on the 3-2-1 thread too Amy!:love:

You KNOW I'm rooting for you Amy!!!!

2. How far away are you? $7970.31
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! Cold calls to fill my May calendar. I still have 3 shows left in March.... April has 9 shows and May only has two so far. I have about 6 catalog shows that are going, too. Argh... I'm usually booking 2-3 months out! Not sure what the deal is here, but I'm getting on the phone.
4. How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it? No kicking please!!! I'm trying, but not real hard. :eek:

janetupnorth said:
I was thinking about this early this morning for some reason...maybe since May 31st is fast approaching and maybe because spring isn't coming fast enough.

Anyway, I only do this hobby/part-time so I am NOwhere near TPC on anything but have fun cheering everyone else on...

So, check in...

2. How far away are you? $10902
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! Calling to overfill April and May and calling and contacting everyone I can think of about fundraisers.
Pray for me.. that I still keep Christ and family as my FIRST priority... and don't let this take me over. God can be even more glorified if that can be accomplished

I just checked my TPC calculater and I MADE IT!!!!:sing: :balloon: :D in Personal Sales. I have over 56,000! I am so sxcited! I have a new grandson as of Wednesday afternoon and I have my two granddaughters (ages 2 1/2 and 1/1/2) here with me. My daughter is 2 hours away in Indy. So much excitment I forgot to check. Thanks Janet!:thumbup:
Keep going everybody.....it took me 12 years to make it...it is achievable...You Can Do It!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! That is SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Pray for me.. that I still keep Christ and family as my FIRST priority... and don't let this take me over. God can be even more glorified if that can be accomplished

Diane! I am so excited for you!!! I LOVE all of your posts because you are always so upbeat and enthusiastic! I am sure you will make it!! :D :D

chefruthie said:
I just checked my TPC calculater and I MADE IT!!!!:sing: :balloon: :D in Personal Sales. I have over 56,000! I am so sxcited! I have a new grandson as of Wednesday afternoon and I have my two granddaughters (ages 2 1/2 and 1/1/2) here with me. My daughter is 2 hours away in Indy. So much excitment I forgot to check. Thanks Janet!:thumbup:
Keep going everybody.....it took me 12 years to make it...it is achievable...You Can Do It!!

YAHOO RUTHIE!!!!

Now, are you Wave One, so I can cheer for you when you cross the stage?

Congrats Ruthie! And congrats to you all that are definately on track:thumbup: You guys CAN do it!
TPC in personal sales was something I was kinda shooting for, but I did not do a good enough job tracking it the whole year. Right now I'm 23000 away, so I'm not seeing it this year. But, it will be a goal for next year!

lacychef said:
Congrats Ruthie! And congrats to you all that are definately on track:thumbup: You guys CAN do it!
TPC in personal sales was something I was kinda shooting for, but I did not do a good enough job tracking it the whole year. Right now I'm 23000 away, so I'm not seeing it this year. But, it will be a goal for next year!

Me too, Lacy! 19,000 away.

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too, Lacy! 19,000 away.
OK Becky---let's do it next year!

Lacy & Becky!!! I bet you both could still pull it out! Keep trying and dialing! :D :D

lacychef said:
OK Becky---let's do it next year!

Yep! Earn the trip this year...TPC next year!

I'm on track for the trip! With the show I closed last night, I'm at 20,000 points! I'll have a recruit qualify in April, plus 3 more shows this month....so by the middle of April, I've earned level one! Yippee!

chefruthie said:

That's FABULOUS Ruthie! Way to go and CONGRATULATIONS not only on TPC but on the new grandson!!:sing:

amy07 said:
Diane! I am so excited for you!!! I LOVE all of your posts because you are always so upbeat and enthusiastic! I am sure you will make it!! :D :D

I totally agree! You are like a breath of fresh air!!

chefruthie said:

That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!:D

amy07 said:
Lacy & Becky!!! I bet you both could still pull it out! Keep trying and dialing! :D :D

I'm too lazy...:rolleyes:

chefruthie said:
Congrats!!! Way to go!!:D

Congratulations Ruthie!!!!

Go Diane go! You can make it too!

Way to go RUTHIE!!!

Congrats Ruthie!

Quiverfull7, thanks for the comment at the bottom of your TPC goals. I am totally with you! That is why I put on #4 that I'm not trying too hard!

If I make TPC.... what success!!!:thumbup:
When I make it to heaven... the absolute most value and success!!!:angel:

Gosh guys :blushing: Thank you so much! I admit I was really shocked to see I had made it already. I was shooting for sometime in May. I have been getting really blessed with lots of catalog shows the past couple of months and have spent time host coaching them more than I had normally. It really does work!! It's not too late for lots of you all. I sold over $10,000 just in October. You can do it !:thumbup: !!

chefruthie said:
Gosh guys :blushing: Thank you so much! I admit I was really shocked to see I had made it already. I was shooting for sometime in May. I have been getting really blessed with lots of catalog shows the past couple of months and have spent time host coaching them more than I had normally. It really does work!! It's not too late for lots of you all. I sold over $10,000 just in October. You can do it !:thumbup: !!
YOU are an inspiration!

quiverfull7 said:
Diane that is exactly how I feel! I learned from the first time I was with PC that I had it backwards. Now it is God first, family second and PC third. I have made hard decisions but He has always blessed me in some way or another. This is the best fall selling season I have ever had and it has been pretty stress free because my family has been behind me all the way. I earned the cruise but because my daughter was due with baby #3 the end of this month, I knew I would be needed at home so I took the $900. I know the cruise will be great and they'll have lots of fun but helping with the 2 1/2 year old & 1 1/2 year old is a blessing for my daughter and that is priceless :)
Tell everyone you know that you are trying t reach this goal. People are so willing to help others achieve their goals.
I don't post that much, but I do read as much as I can and here's a belated CONGRATS on your new grandbaby!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm too lazy...:rolleyes:
LOL!:p It would definately be a miracle if I could.....so I'm being realistic.

There's gotta be more that are close....

I don't post that much, but I do read as much as I can and here's a belated CONGRATS on your new grandbaby![/QUOTE]
Thanks! I was just snuggling him! He's a sweetie!

chefruthie said:
OMG, that is amazing you are there in only 3.5 Months! How on earth!?! That's Fantastic!:balloon: :chef: :D ! Congratulations!

heat123 said:
OMG, that is amazing you are there in only 3.5 Months! How on earth!?! That's Fantastic!:balloon: :chef: :D ! Congratulations!
Thanks Heather but TPC runs from June 1 2007 until May 31 2008. I did it in 9.5 months!! :)

And that too is amazing!!!!!!

chefruthie said:
Thanks Heather but TPC runs from June 1 2007 until May 31 2008. I did it in 9.5 months!! :)
Still a HUGE Congrats Ruthie, what an achievement!:)

Bump so Carolyn and Marlene can check in...

janetupnorth said:
Bump so Carolyn and Marlene can check in...

Thanks Janet - I made it!!!

WHOHOO! Another accomplishment! Now keep chugging people who are close!!!!

Had a $1200 show today, so I'm getting closer. :)

DebbieJ said:
Had a $1200 show today, so I'm getting closer. :)

WAY TO GO DEB!!!!

<h2>What category is there a possibility of you making?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.</p><h2>How far away are you?</h2><p>The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.</p><h2>So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!</h2><p>As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.</p><h2>How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?</h2><p>As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.</p>

What category is there a possibility of you making?

The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.

How far away are you?

The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.

So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!

As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.

How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?

As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pampered in cincinnati
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
Replies