• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook

In summary, the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook offers a wide range of easy and delicious recipes for every meal of the day, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. The recipes are beginner-friendly and include readily available ingredients, with suggestions for substitutions. Special kitchen tools are not required, but some recipes may suggest the use of Pampered Chef products. The cookbook also includes options for customizing recipes for dietary restrictions.
Dotty
Gold Member
The Casual Cooking cookbook is only $3.25 on the outlet. This seems like it would make a great booking incentive so I'm inclined to purchase a few. However, I haven't seen the contents of this cookbook, what recipes does it have? Is it any good?

Thanks

I like this cookbook and it's definitely worth $3.50! It's laid out in 3 sections. The 1st is grilling, the 2nd section is cool kitchen cooking, the 3rd section is desserts. Both the 1st & 2nd sections have good ideas for sides to round out a meal.

The drawback is some of the recipes call for products no longer available, like scalloped bread tube but for the most part, you can use current restyled products (ultimate mandolin in stead of slice & grate, for instance). Beware, I got one of these when they were still in the catalog and some pages were in an incorrect order. Not a BIG deal at $3.50, but I sent mine back when it was full price.

You can use Consultant's Corner to see an alphebetized list of all its recipes.
Recipe search > Search recipes from.....type in "Casual Cooking"
Recipe Categories > all
That gets you the entire list.

I think any cookbook is worth it at $3.50, but I don't use it for a lot of things. If you grill a lot, then you'll love it! It's got some great recipes for BBQ sauce.

1. What recipes are included in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook?

The Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes for every meal of the day, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. Some popular recipes include Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, and Chocolate Lava Cakes.

2. Are the recipes in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook are designed to be easy and approachable for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Are the ingredients in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook are commonly found in most grocery stores. The cookbook also offers suggestions for substitutions and alternative ingredients in case something is not available.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed for the recipes in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook?

No, the recipes in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook can be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances. However, some recipes may suggest the use of Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

5. Can the recipes in the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Casual Cooking Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that can be easily customized for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. The cookbook also includes a section on ingredient substitutions for common dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies