• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Town & Country Sale (And ? on Lap Boards)

I'm currently using 3 ring binders for my shows. At the beginning of the season I cut up about 20 catalogs and put each page in a page protector inside of a 3 ring binder. I put business info in the front, sales receipt in the back and then the current/future guest/host specials in page protectors in front of the catalog. I have had GREAT response from customers about this. People seem to love the simplicity of having only one thing to hold on to and the ease of flipping through the catalog in a binder. Although it might take spending my next few paychecks on such a process, I know that it'll be worth it in the long run.
Kristen
Looks like Town and Country is marking down some of their stuff...I guess since they will no longer be a vendor after the 1st of the year. Go check it out!

The lap boards are on sale 12/$19.95. Does anyone have these, and do you like them? I use clipboards now, but I think these are so much more professional-looking.

HmmmI've always considered getting them but never have. I am currently using 3 ring binders for my shows. At the beginning of the season I cut up about 20 catalogs and put each page in a page protector inside of a 3 ring binder. I put business info in the front, sales receipt in the back and then the current/future guest/host specials in page protectors in front of the catalog. I have had GREAT response from customers about this. People seem to love the simplicity of having only one thing to hold on to and the ease of flipping through the catalog in a binder.

It is time consuming up front to put together 20 binders but those 20 binders are pretty much good to go for 6 months, except for changing specials.

I do like the lap boards though, they are nice!

Help! I can't find their website!

Chef Becca said:
I've always considered getting them but never have. I am currently using 3 ring binders for my shows. At the beginning of the season I cut up about 20 catalogs and put each page in a page protector inside of a 3 ring binder. I put business info in the front, sales receipt in the back and then the current/future guest/host specials in page protectors in front of the catalog. I have had GREAT response from customers about this. People seem to love the simplicity of having only one thing to hold on to and the ease of flipping through the catalog in a binder.

It is time consuming up front to put together 20 binders but those 20 binders are pretty much good to go for 6 months, except for changing specials.

Do you find that packing and carrying all of those binders gets heavy and cumbersome? Do you have extra catalogs to hand out for people to take home with them? I have considered the lap boards as well and several people I have spoke with said like them but they do get to be heavy and bulky to bring with. I am trying to get to a point where I bring as little as possible to my shows so my business doesn't appear to be 'too much' to take care of and handle.

Thanks for all of your advice!
Leea Harris
[email protected]

Chef Becca said:
I've always considered getting them but never have. I am currently using 3 ring binders for my shows. At the beginning of the season I cut up about 20 catalogs and put each page in a page protector inside of a 3 ring binder. I put business info in the front, sales receipt in the back and then the current/future guest/host specials in page protectors in front of the catalog. I have had GREAT response from customers about this. People seem to love the simplicity of having only one thing to hold on to and the ease of flipping through the catalog in a binder.

Becca: Do you use 1" binders? What else do you put in the binders aside from the catalog/order form/monthly specials? Anything?

As for carting them around, I'd leave them in the trunk of the car, and bring in however many you need for a show. If extra people show up, you just jet out to the car real quick and grab some more. You'll have the binders accessible, but still won't be lugging around things you aren't planning on using.
And remember, we get an awesome discount through officemax.com on the core 80 list--1" binders are only 85 cents each!
I'm revamping my business and getting MAJORLY organized this year. Although it might take spending my next few paychecks on such a process, I know that it'll be worth it in the long run.

Attachments

• OfficeMax Supply List.pdf
    25.2 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:

1. What is the Town & Country Sale?

The Town & Country Sale is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef, featuring special deals and discounts on a variety of products.

2. When is the Town & Country Sale?

The Town & Country Sale typically takes place in the fall, usually during the months of September and October. However, specific dates may vary each year.

3. What type of products are included in the Town & Country Sale?

The Town & Country Sale features a variety of products from Pampered Chef's Town & Country collection, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes.

4. Can I purchase items from the Town & Country Sale online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the Town & Country Sale online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also place orders through a consultant directly.

5. Are returns or exchanges allowed for items purchased during the Town & Country Sale?

Yes, returns and exchanges are allowed for items purchased during the Town & Country Sale. However, they must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be in their original packaging and condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• betht471
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandi4tpc
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • mandi