1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Town and Country

1. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Is Town and Country still in existence and do they still provide PC products. I remember ordering from them when I was a consultant some years ago. Thanks

2. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I know they are still around b/c that's where my SendOutCards business literature/bus cards come from, but they arent used for PC anymore(didnt know they were ever). We just have Merrill now (correct me somebody if i'm wrong).

Apr 9, 2009
  3. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Yup just Merrill!!!

Apr 9, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Sadly they no longer a PC vendor :(. They are arround though. I know they do stuff for a few other DS businesses.

Apr 9, 2009
  5. chefloretta

chefloretta Member Silver Member

Hi Nicole,
    I have a friend who is doing Sendoutcards and thought I might benefit from it with my PC business. Do you utilize sendoutcards for PC and how do you use it???
    Loretta

Apr 20, 2009
  6. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I use it for sending thank you's to my hosts. And I use it to send invites to preferred customers for events I have. I like that I can send cards or postcards, really cheap w/o having to retype addresses all the time (I have bad handwritting too). My fav feature is the campaign card- I can send a card/post card to hundreds of people at once w/ a few clicks (i can even insert individual names). They print, stuff, and mail them to the recipient (w/ your return address). There are too many features benefits to list them all. Anyone can pm for more info or check out the site. It's also perfect for personal use- especially for b-days and holiday (b/c you can add pics too)I'm sure you have tried out the system before, but, for those who havent, click on my link and send a free card on me.

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?