• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Town & Country: Pampered Chef Products Still Available?

In summary, Sendoutcards is a great way to send cards to your customers without having to retype addresses. It is also perfect for personal use.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Is Town and Country still in existence and do they still provide PC products. I remember ordering from them when I was a consultant some years ago. Thanks

I know they are still around b/c that's where my SendOutCards business literature/bus cards come from, but they arent used for PC anymore(didnt know they were ever). We just have Merrill now (correct me somebody if i'm wrong).

Yup just Merrill!!!

Sadly they no longer a PC vendor :(. They are arround though. I know they do stuff for a few other DS businesses.

Hi Nicole,
I have a friend who is doing Sendoutcards and thought I might benefit from it with my PC business. Do you utilize sendoutcards for PC and how do you use it???
Loretta

chefloretta said:
Hi Nicole,
I have a friend who is doing Sendoutcards and thought I might benefit from it with my PC business. Do you utilize sendoutcards for PC and how do you use it???
Loretta

I use it for sending thank you's to my hosts. And I use it to send invites to preferred customers for events I have. I like that I can send cards or postcards, really cheap w/o having to retype addresses all the time (I have bad handwritting too). My fav feature is the campaign card- I can send a card/post card to hundreds of people at once w/ a few clicks (i can even insert individual names). They print, stuff, and mail them to the recipient (w/ your return address). There are too many features benefits to list them all. Anyone can pm for more info or check out the site. It's also perfect for personal use- especially for b-days and holiday (b/c you can add pics too)I'm sure you have tried out the system before, but, for those who havent, click on my link and send a free card on me.

1. What is the Town & Country collection from Pampered Chef?

The Town & Country collection from Pampered Chef is a line of kitchen products designed for cooking and entertaining in a rustic, farmhouse style. It includes a variety of cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, and kitchen tools.

2. Are the Town & Country products still available for purchase?

Yes, the Town & Country collection is still available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the company's website. However, some products may be limited in availability.

3. What types of products are included in the Town & Country collection?

The Town & Country collection includes cookware such as skillets, Dutch ovens, and casserole dishes, as well as bakeware like baking sheets, loaf pans, and pie plates. It also features serveware such as platters, bowls, and trays, and a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets.

4. Can I use Town & Country products in the oven and on the stovetop?

Yes, most of the Town & Country products are oven-safe and can be used on the stovetop as well. However, it is always best to check the product's specific instructions for proper usage and temperature limitations.

5. Are the Town & Country products dishwasher safe?

The majority of the Town & Country products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan. Some products, such as wooden cutting boards, should never be placed in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies