• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Now Before Sale Ends - Postcards with Our Products

In summary, the sale includes a selection of popular and best-selling items, typically running for a limited time. You can order online or through a consultant, but cannot combine the sale with other offers or discounts. There is no minimum purchase amount required, but some products may have a minimum purchase requirement.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was going to place an order before the sale ends. Has anyone ordered their postcards with our products on the front. Is there anything on the back? If not, how do you put the info on there.
Thanks

I have some of these postcards, and they come on a large sheet that will fit through your printer. They are completely blank on the back. You format the page, type what you want, and then print them. Then you break them apart and send them. It took me a while to format my computer to print them properly, but that's what you do.

Thanks for the information.

Won't they still be able to sell PC items (there are a few other places I've been given web sites to that sell PC or kitchen home business supplies)? Wonder if there will be a special clearance today?

I can't wait to see who will be selling the new stuff, and what they'll have!!!

Hi there! I have ordered postcards with our products on the front before and they turned out great! As for the back, you have the option to add your own personal message and information about the products or you can choose from pre-designed templates that include product information. It's super easy to customize and add your own info. Let me know if you need any help with the process. Happy shopping!

What products are included in the sale?

The specific products included in the sale may vary, but typically it includes a selection of our most popular and best-selling items. Keep an eye out for the sale flyer or contact your consultant for more details.

How long is the sale running for?

The duration of the sale can vary, but typically it runs for a limited time only. Make sure to check the end date on the postcard or contact your consultant for the exact dates of the sale.

Can I order online or do I need to contact a consultant?

You can order online or through a consultant, whichever is more convenient for you. If you order online, make sure to enter the consultant's name at checkout to ensure they receive credit for the sale.

Can I combine this sale with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, this sale cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still use any available host rewards or customer specials on your order.

Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the sale?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required for the sale. However, keep in mind that some products may have a minimum purchase requirement, so make sure to check the details on the postcard or with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.em
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
  • CathyBob
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek