• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Town & Country Info: A Web Search

In summary, to find town and country information using a web search, you can use a search engine such as Google or Bing and add keywords to narrow down your results. It is usually more effective to use specific keywords, but using general ones may also be helpful. To verify the accuracy of the information, cross-reference with multiple sources and check the date of the information. You can find town and country information for places outside of your own country by specifying the name of the country in your search. There are many websites and databases that can provide information, but it is best to use multiple sources for accuracy.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I know I have seen this here before but I can't find it now. What is the town and country website? Thanks

You can order through 31Dec05 and then they are no longer the licensed vendor for TPC. I cannot wait to see who the new vendor is and what items they have to offer. :D

I hopethe new vendor has the window signs T&C has. I have been wanting to get them, but have not felt justified in spending the $100.00. I am getting a large bonus in January and was going to be purschasing the decals, so I hope the new vendor has them.

I bought my window decals for $29 through T&C. The magnetic door signs were pricey though. Which ones were you looking at that cost $100?

I saw them at Nat. ConferenceI previously purchased the magnetic door signs, but unbeknownst to me, my car is not metal. Imagine that a mini-van designed to carry children, and it's not metal. Imagine my surprise when the signs would not stick!

Anyway, at conference they were displaying adhesive window decals that included all of the information as the door signs, but I am sure they weren't $29, or I would have ordered them on the spot.

I am going to their website right now, if they are that cheap, I am going to order them now!

I also order my checks through T&C so I hope the new vendor has these also, I really like them and they get noticed.

1. How do I find town and country information using a web search?

To find town and country information using a web search, you can use a search engine such as Google or Bing. Simply type in the name of the town or country you are looking for and add keywords such as "population", "history", or "tourism" to narrow down your results.

2. Is it better to use specific keywords or general ones when searching for town and country information?

It is usually more effective to use specific keywords when searching for town and country information. This will help narrow down your results and provide more relevant information. However, if you are unsure of what specific information you are looking for, using more general keywords may be helpful.

3. How can I verify the accuracy of the town and country information I find through a web search?

To verify the accuracy of the information you find through a web search, it is always best to cross-reference with multiple sources. Look for information from reputable websites or government sources. You can also check the date of the information to ensure it is up-to-date.

4. Can I find town and country information for places outside of my own country?

Yes, you can find town and country information for places outside of your own country using a web search. Just be sure to specify the name of the country along with the town or city you are searching for.

5. Are there any specific websites or databases that are best for finding town and country information?

There are many websites and databases that can provide town and country information, but it ultimately depends on the specific information you are looking for. Some helpful websites include official government websites, travel websites, and encyclopedias. It is always a good idea to use multiple sources to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies