1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Town and Country

1. Molly Jo

Molly Jo Member Gold Member

I know I have seen this here before but I can't find it now. What is the town and country website? Thanks

Dec 21, 2005
  2. AldeaY

AldeaY Member

Dec 21, 2005
  3. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

You can order through 31Dec05 and then they are no longer the licensed vendor for TPC. I cannot wait to see who the new vendor is and what items they have to offer. :D

4. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

I hope

the new vendor has the window signs T&C has. I have been wanting to get them, but have not felt justified in spending the $100.00. I am getting a large bonus in January and was going to be purschasing the decals, so I hope the new vendor has them.

Dec 21, 2005
  5. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

I bought my window decals for $29 through T&C. The magnetic door signs were pricey though. Which ones were you looking at that cost $100?

6. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

I saw them at Nat. Conference

I previously purchased the magnetic door signs, but unbeknownst to me, my car is not metal. Imagine that a mini-van designed to carry children, and it's not metal. Imagine my surprise when the signs would not stick!

Anyway, at conference they were displaying adhesive window decals that included all of the information as the door signs, but I am sure they weren't $29, or I would have ordered them on the spot.

I am going to their website right now, if they are that cheap, I am going to order them now!

I also order my checks through T&C so I hope the new vendor has these also, I really like them and they get noticed.

Dec 22, 2005
Have something to add?