• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get a Personalized Window Decal Without Town and Country?

In summary, there are several options available for obtaining a personalized decal for your window since the town and country decal is no longer available. These include checking with other Pampered Chef consultants, reaching out to customer service, or searching for custom decal makers online. There may also be potential for Merrill Corp to increase their product line in the future.
ckmom002
since we no longer have town and country how can i get a personalized decal for my window?

Merrill offers a window decal, but it does not allow for personalization. You can go to just about any car detailing shop, even Pep Boys (or Auto Zone I believe also carries). You can get letters or numbers to adhere to your window.
I sure hope Merrill will increase their product line as their business with Pampered Chef increases. Although the business cards and a couple of other items are really nice, I am just not that impressed with the overall selection. Perpahs I just have to much stuff already; I don't know.

I am really bummed that Merrill Corp does not have the window decal that we can personalize. I was going to order one from T&C before the 12/31 deadline but decided to wait for the new vendor! Now I am wishing I would have ordered it! Ugh!

Is there any way to make a suggestion for items that we would like to see Merrill Corp have or carry??

I too am now in a predictament because I only ordered one decal and so now my van is lopsided! I had planned on buying another before the end of the year, but a financial castrophe happened right before the holidays and wasn't able to and NOW I need another one!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to the town and country decal. Fortunately, there are other options available for you to get a personalized decal for your window. One option is to check with other pampered chef consultants in your area, as they may have access to the decals. You can also reach out to the pampered chef customer service team for assistance in obtaining a decal. Another option is to search for custom decal makers online, who can create a personalized decal for you. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is a Town and Country Window Decal?

A Town and Country Window Decal is a vinyl sticker that can be applied to the windows of a car or home to showcase pride in a specific town or country. It typically features the name or logo of the town or country in a bold and eye-catching design.

How do I apply a Town and Country Window Decal?

To apply a Town and Country Window Decal, first clean the surface of the window with soap and water and dry it thoroughly. Then, peel off the backing of the decal and carefully place it onto the window, smoothing out any air bubbles with a credit card or squeegee. Finally, remove the transfer tape and admire your new decal!

Can a Town and Country Window Decal be removed?

Yes, a Town and Country Window Decal can be removed by gently peeling it off the window. If there is any adhesive residue left behind, it can be easily removed with rubbing alcohol or a mild adhesive remover.

Can a Town and Country Window Decal be customized?

Yes, many companies offer the option to customize a Town and Country Window Decal with your own text or images. This is a great way to personalize your decal and make it truly unique.

Are Town and Country Window Decals weatherproof?

Most Town and Country Window Decals are made with durable vinyl material that is weatherproof and can withstand outdoor conditions. However, it is always best to check the product description or ask the seller for specific information about the decal's weatherproof capabilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • blestmom