• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Town and country window decal

ckmom002

Nov 12, 2005
since we no longer have town and country how can i get a personalized decal for my window?

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Merrill offers a window decal, but it does not allow for personalization. You can go to just about any car detailing shop, even Pep Boys (or Auto Zone I believe also carries). You can get letters or numbers to adhere to your window.
I sure hope Merrill will increase their product line as their business with Pampered Chef increases. Although the business cards and a couple of other items are really nice, I am just not that impressed with the overall selection. Perpahs I just have to much stuff already; I don't know.

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
I am really bummed that Merrill Corp does not have the window decal that we can personalize. I was going to order one from T&C before the 12/31 deadline but decided to wait for the new vendor! Now I am wishing I would have ordered it! Ugh!

Is there any way to make a suggestion for items that we would like to see Merrill Corp have or carry??

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I too am now in a predictament because I only ordered one decal and so now my van is lopsided! I had planned on buying another before the end of the year, but a financial castrophe happened right before the holidays and wasn't able to and NOW I need another one!