• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Town and Country Calendars the Ultimate Business Supply for Direct Sales?

In summary, Sandy ordered 2006 magnetic calendars that have a place at the top for a business card. She also ordered a set of 4 picture postcards and a picture frame. Sandy highly recommends these items and says they are great for hosting events, giving as gifts, or for use in Christmas cards to past hosts.
ChefSandyK
These ROCK! Just got my T&C order. I ordered the 2006 magnetic calendars that have a place at the top for a business card. It looks SO good. I'm going to give one to absolutely every guest I have at every show from now until I run out. (Being new, that probably won't happen until the New Year, anyway...lol). They come with envelopes for mailing, which I will do with outside orders. They will be great to place on the fridge...and now, every time my guests open their fridge, they will see my name! I figured these were less likely to be thrown out because they were somewhat useful. Each month has a little tip on the bottom, a small place for notes, and the line "Please call if I can be of service to you!" Plus, when the year is over (and I'm hopefully still a consultant :D ), the magnet can be detached and remain on the fridge long after the calendar is obsolete. An added bonus...you can punch out the center magnet on the calendar and put it on another business card...two magnets from one calendar. If you haven't looked at these, I would highly recommend taking a look. (I know...I'm ranting...but I'm easily impressed!)

I also ordered the set of 4 picture postcards...figure I will mail these to hosts as thank you notes. They are really nice, too.

I swear, when it comes to business supplies, I need serious intervention...lol.

Have a great night,
Sandy

How much were those magnetic calendars? They sound awesome! I have those four postcards too and I love them. I need to use them more because I kind of forgot about them in my drawer.

Calendar CostThey were 44.95 for 100, including the envelopes and magnets. I got them because they weren't any more expensive than the magnets I was going to get, and seemed more functional. PLUS, with the way the magnet is set up, you get two magnets from each calendar (only one calendar, though). PLUS, I thought people would throw them away at the end of the year...but I just saw that the last page is an emergency contact list, so they will keep it...how handy to have it stuck to the fridge! Plus, there is a reminder to call me for a new calendar for next year....(and why not place an order or schedule a show, right? lol)

I LOVE THESE! (either it's really late or I'm way too excited about getting a booking tonight that I almost overlooked...hahaha)

Sandy

Last edited:
Thanks Sandy for the input. I was contemplating that purchase. Those will be excellent hostess gifts and inserts for Christmas cards to past hosts too.

Thanks Sandy! I'm going to get some by the end of the year. And, Rita, you're right! Those are great to put in Christmas cards to past hosts. I'm definitely going to do that!! Thanks for all the help. :)

1. What is the size of the Town and Country Calendar?

The Town and Country Calendar measures 12 inches by 12 inches when closed and 12 inches by 24 inches when opened.

2. What is the material of the calendar?

The Town and Country Calendar is made of high-quality, glossy paper that is perfect for writing and displaying.

3. Can I customize the dates and events on the calendar?

Unfortunately, the dates and events on the Town and Country Calendar cannot be customized. However, it includes major holidays and important events for the year.

4. Is the calendar refillable?

No, the Town and Country Calendar is not refillable. It is designed to be a one-year use calendar.

5. Are there any recipes included in the calendar?

Yes, the Town and Country Calendar features a different delicious recipe for each month, making it perfect for food lovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • raebates