• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Workshop Surveys Being Properly Utilized by Home Office?

The only way HO will know is if you tell them. Use the conference survey or email the Solution Center and they will route your email to the correct dept.
dkitten13
I heard that the surveys from each workshop goes directly to the instructors. I had a very bad experience with a very flaky, off-topic workshop that did not meet my expectations or leave me with anything of value. How will the home office know that this team was not prepared or good at speaking if they don't receive the feedback? I don't want to be a tattle tale but I would like my voice heard.

Thanks.

Why not email them?

The home office will also listen to the recordings of each class.

You should get a survey about conference. There are free-form comments areas for each set of questions. Use them to indicate why you gave those speakers a low rating (there are 1-10 rankings for topic, speakers, and usefulness to your business for each workshop).

Ann, thanks that helps alot!

Just be honest. The last thing any company wants are ineffective training workshops. Did you get the survey form at the end of the class?

Yes, I did and I handed it in. But I've heard that the instructors get them and not HO.

If you feel strongly enough, e-mail HO in addition to completing the survey. Be specific as to what you didn't like about the workshop content and/ore presenters. I am a training professional and while we do aggregate surveys, we pay more attention to individual comments, especially if they are descriptive. So, instead of saying "flaky" (which I know you are just using here) describe what the speaker did/said.

Hope that helps

I believe they go to the speakers AFTER home office has reviewed them.

pcsharon1 said:

I saw the Speakers after one workshop with the slips in their hands and they were reading through them. NOw, I don't know if they KEPT them or if they had to turn them in for HO use, maybe that was why they were scanning through them.

pcsharon1 said:

That is false. I was a workshop speaker last year. I got all the paper forms that everyone filled out. HO didn't get any of them.

The only way HO will know is if you tell them. Use the conference survey or email the Solution Center and they will route your email to the correct dept.

DebbieJ said:
That is false. I was a workshop speaker last year. I got all the paper forms that everyone filled out. HO didn't get any of them.

Hmmmm that doesn't seem quite right...

Definetly let HO know!

1. What is the "Touchy Subject About Workshop" all about?

The "Touchy Subject About Workshop" is a unique workshop offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on tackling difficult or sensitive topics in the kitchen and in everyday life. It aims to provide a comfortable and safe space for participants to learn and discuss these topics in a respectful and supportive environment.

2. Who can attend the "Touchy Subject About Workshop"?

The workshop is open to anyone who is interested in learning and discussing difficult topics in a respectful manner. It is a great opportunity for individuals, couples, or groups to come together and have meaningful conversations.

3. What topics are covered in the "Touchy Subject About Workshop"?

The specific topics covered may vary depending on the facilitator and the group's preferences. However, some common topics include diversity and inclusion, mental health, body image, and communication in relationships. The goal is to address topics that are often considered taboo or uncomfortable to talk about.

4. How is the "Touchy Subject About Workshop" conducted?

The workshop is typically conducted in a group setting, either in person or online. A trained facilitator will guide the discussion and provide helpful resources and activities to encourage open and respectful communication. The duration of the workshop may vary, but it usually lasts around 1-2 hours.

5. How can I sign up for the "Touchy Subject About Workshop"?

You can sign up for the workshop by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the workshop schedule on our website. You can also host a workshop for your friends and family by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will be happy to help you plan and organize the workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies