1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Touchy subject about workshop

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I heard that the surveys from each workshop goes directly to the instructors. I had a very bad experience with a very flaky, off-topic workshop that did not meet my expectations or leave me with anything of value. How will the home office know that this team was not prepared or good at speaking if they don't receive the feedback? I don't want to be a tattle tale but I would like my voice heard.

Thanks.

Jul 21, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Why not email them?

Jul 21, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

The home office will also listen to the recordings of each class.

Jul 21, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You should get a survey about conference. There are free-form comments areas for each set of questions. Use them to indicate why you gave those speakers a low rating (there are 1-10 rankings for topic, speakers, and usefulness to your business for each workshop).

Jul 21, 2009
  5. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Ann, thanks that helps alot!

Jul 21, 2009
  6. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

Just be honest. The last thing any company wants are ineffective training workshops. Did you get the survey form at the end of the class?

Jul 21, 2009
  7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Yes, I did and I handed it in. But I've heard that the instructors get them and not HO.

Jul 21, 2009
  8. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

If you feel strongly enough, e-mail HO in addition to completing the survey. Be specific as to what you didn't like about the workshop content and/ore presenters. I am a training professional and while we do aggregate surveys, we pay more attention to individual comments, especially if they are descriptive. So, instead of saying "flaky" (which I know you are just using here) describe what the speaker did/said.

Hope that helps

Jul 21, 2009
  9. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I believe they go to the speakers AFTER home office has reviewed them.

Jul 21, 2009
  10. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I saw the Speakers after one workshop with the slips in their hands and they were reading through them. NOw, I don't know if they KEPT them or if they had to turn them in for HO use, maybe that was why they were scanning through them.

Jul 21, 2009
  11. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

That is false. I was a workshop speaker last year. I got all the paper forms that everyone filled out. HO didn't get any of them.

The only way HO will know is if you tell them. Use the conference survey or email the Solution Center and they will route your email to the correct dept.

Jul 21, 2009
  12. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Hmmmm that doesn't seem quite right...

Definetly let HO know!

Jul 21, 2009
Have something to add?