• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchy subject about workshop

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
I heard that the surveys from each workshop goes directly to the instructors. I had a very bad experience with a very flaky, off-topic workshop that did not meet my expectations or leave me with anything of value. How will the home office know that this team was not prepared or good at speaking if they don't receive the feedback? I don't want to be a tattle tale but I would like my voice heard.

Thanks.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
The home office will also listen to the recordings of each class.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
You should get a survey about conference. There are free-form comments areas for each set of questions. Use them to indicate why you gave those speakers a low rating (there are 1-10 rankings for topic, speakers, and usefulness to your business for each workshop).

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Just be honest. The last thing any company wants are ineffective training workshops. Did you get the survey form at the end of the class?

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
If you feel strongly enough, e-mail HO in addition to completing the survey. Be specific as to what you didn't like about the workshop content and/ore presenters. I am a training professional and while we do aggregate surveys, we pay more attention to individual comments, especially if they are descriptive. So, instead of saying "flaky" (which I know you are just using here) describe what the speaker did/said.

Hope that helps

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I believe they go to the speakers AFTER home office has reviewed them.

I saw the Speakers after one workshop with the slips in their hands and they were reading through them. NOw, I don't know if they KEPT them or if they had to turn them in for HO use, maybe that was why they were scanning through them.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I believe they go to the speakers AFTER home office has reviewed them.

That is false. I was a workshop speaker last year. I got all the paper forms that everyone filled out. HO didn't get any of them.

The only way HO will know is if you tell them. Use the conference survey or email the Solution Center and they will route your email to the correct dept.