• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe - Perfect for Game Day!

In summary, the woman is making a dip using a rectangular baking pan instead of the deep dish baker. She does not have the rectangular baker, so she asks if she could use the deep dish baker with good results. The woman uses the deep dish baker, but any of the stones with an edge of comparable size should work. She puts the dip in the mini baker and it cooks for six minutes. The woman has plans to use the deep dish baker and the rectangle baking pan.
loreo
I am making this dip Saturday. I do not have the rectangular baker. Could I use the rectangle baking pan instead with good results?

Thanks!

Yes. There's no reason I can think of as to why you couldn't.

I've always used the Deep Dish Baker.

I do it in the microwave which prohibits me from substituting with a metal pan. So no advice on how it will turn out. I would think it would work. I use the deep baker too (circle with no lid). But any of the stones with an edge of comparable size should work.

Sheila said:
I do it in the microwave which prohibits me from substituting with a metal pan. So no advice on how it will turn out. I would think it would work.

I use the deep baker too (circle with no lid). But any of the stones with an edge of comparable size should work.

Sheila..how long do you put it in the microwave for? I am thinking about making it for our Super Bowl Party..and want the option of making it in the microwave if I need to.

Sheila said:
I do it in the microwave which prohibits me from substituting with a metal pan. So no advice on how it will turn out. I would think it would work.

I use the deep baker too (circle with no lid). But any of the stones with an edge of comparable size should work.

If I was at home I would. I don't like using products that are not available for them to purchase.

Thanks for all of the tips!

I make it in the mini baker. You could also use the deep dish pie plate (stone). When I make it in the microwave I do 5 minutes on high.

Yup, not too long. You're just heating it, not cooking anything. ;)

Yep, I put mine in the microwave for 6 minutes. I use my square stoneware when the Deep Dish baker is not available.

You could use the DCB for it if you want to put it in the microwave!

Got plans for the DCB :) Will use the rectangle baking pan.

Big party tomorrow night- tailgating style! She's excited, I'm excited and she's looking to sign too! Ending the month with a bang!

1. Can I use a rectangle baking pan instead of a rectangular baker for this dip?

Yes, you can use a rectangle baking pan for this dip. The results may be slightly different, as the depth and size of the pan may affect the overall texture and cooking time of the dip. However, it should still turn out delicious.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. Simply assemble all the ingredients in the pan and cover it with plastic wrap or foil. Keep it refrigerated until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the dip has been chilled.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this dip?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in this dip to suit your preferences. For example, you can use ground chicken or turkey instead of ground beef, or add different types of cheese or vegetables. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may affect the overall flavor and texture of the dip.

4. How long does this dip last in the fridge?

This dip can last for 3-4 days in the fridge if stored properly in an airtight container. However, it is best consumed within 1-2 days for optimal freshness.

5. Can I reheat this dip?

Yes, you can reheat this dip in the oven or microwave. If using the oven, cover the pan with foil and heat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes. If using the microwave, heat in 30-second intervals until warmed through. Stir the dip occasionally to ensure even heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Jholmes0904
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jbarnhill